Ch.1 Another day in fiore

Narrator:
As another day passes in the beautiful evening in Fiore, Natsu, and Lucy are coming home from a long hard request they were given and it was an S class quest.

Natsu's Pov
IM SOOOOO HUNGRY AND TIRED AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! "Me too"says, Lucy. How many more hours till we get to.........FIORE!!!!!!! Were finally here!!!!
"Yeah thank god",said Lucy
How bout we go get sum dinner at this cool new diner I saw ,says Natsu. Cool yeah we should go ,like a date >:)says,Lucy . ITS NOT A DATTEEEEE!!!!!! I'm just really hungry ok, so let's go in there have a some food and head back to the guild to talk to gramps about our success, ok?,says Natsu. Yeah sure lets hurry though,says Lucy. Ok let's go , hop on my back :) . Ok , says Lucy.

Narrator:
As Lucy piggy backs on Natsu they head to the new diner 5 mins away from where they're at.
As they arrive at the diner they go and sit in a booth and order they're food. After Natsu eating his buffet on his table (LOL You have to admit he eats a lot) He sniffs the air and catches a strange sent.

Lucy's Pov:
Natsu? What's wrong? I got a bad feeling some one is watching us like they don't want us to be here, Natsu mumbles. Natsu I feel some kind of dark energy around here but I don't see it, says Lucy in a horrified voice. As she catches a glimpse on a man standing outside in a black robe with blood dripping from his face. It's.. It's.. It's that demon that we fought back at the quest,says Lucy in a shocked voice. Alright that's it I had enough of this fool now I'm all fired up now, says Natsu in a brave voice. As Natsu goes out to deal with this demon , Natsu starts his flames up as the demon smiles in disbelief. So dragon slayer I don't believe that bullshit about you being so powerful than your brother, says the demon. What brother! Igneel only had me! Haha, as of matter of fact you do have a brother, he goes by blue flame his power is far beyond ancient and burns anything he touches when his flames become bigger he's unstoppable, probably stronger than your whole guild combined including Laxus. You know what I had enough of you talking all this crap about me and my guild, idk who this blue flame nut job is but i bet I can kick his ass. (Btw I'm blue flame) Ha your more of a fool than I thought.... As Natsu punches the demon with his flaming fist he knocked him out cold with a burnt mark on his cheek but the question that rolls through natsu's mind is , who's Blue Flame?

A/N hey guys so this is ch.1 of my fan fic of fairy tail , tell me if you want me to keep writing thanks for reading.
BYYYYYEEEEEE
:)