Ch.8 Vanish

What the hell?!?!? LUCY GET BACK!!! Lucy gets hit with a beam of dark light and is knocked out. You son of a bitch!!!!!!! I will burn you too ashes! Then natsu is also hit with the beam but is not out. You think that's gonna protect you!!!! FIRE DRAGO...... Natsu was hit behind his head with a attack from ,Zeref.

2 hours later...
Blue flames pov
"Where the hell is Natsu?!" As he asks the whole guild where he went .
"Mira where's Natsu?" "I don't know" says,Mira.(sigh) "He's probably with Lucy, I hope he's fine", says Blue Flame. "Hey babe I'm gonna go look for him", says Blue Flame. "Ok honey",says Mirajane. As blue flame started to look at the quest board and read one of them that said, "help us fight a monster, we are willing to pay 1 million, to who ever help us" but blue flame got a bad vibe about this job it looked like it's in the middle of nowhere. (Sigh) "looks like I'm gonna walk forever", says Blue Flame.
4 hours of walking later...
Aghhhhhhh my feet are tired as hell!!!, yells Blue Flame. Blue Flame is now on top on a very steep mountain as he stand there confused trying to look for Natsu, Lucy and happy. Where in the hell are they?!? As Blue Flame saw a explosion and a little creature flying around carrying a girl, it was them. What in the world did y'all get y'all selves into, Blue Flame thought to himself. Blue Flame runs as fast as he could. Immense speed!, yelled Blue Flame. As he was now running really fast, so fast that he hit a tree and the tree bursted into twigs. As he got to the area he sees Natsu on one knee trying to get up but badly injured and happy trying to get away with Lucy but his wings gave up on him and Lucy was exhausted and couldn't move a muscle, and Blue Flame was furious."HEY ASSHOLE WHY DONT YOU MESS WITH SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!", yells Blue Flame. Blue Flame was covered in his blue flames and punched the guy in the face hard as he took the punch but smiled and hit blue flame in the face as well and sent him flying through a boulder. Damn, I'll kill you for that!!!, yell blue flame. As the man smiles and his fist is glowing with a black orb while Blue Flames fist was glowing blue fire and as they collided with they're punch everything went blank.
4 hours earlier...
Natsu's pov
"That felt like shit", said Natsu as he awakens. Natsu then he realizes he was just knocked out by Zeref and is now looking for Lucy, then saw happy out of nowhere trying pull Lucy away from Zeref. Natsu ran as fast as he could, but was t-boned (hit from the side) and went slamming into a tree.
"Aghhhhhhhhh", yelled Natsu. "That hurt, now I'm gonna burn you up into a crisp!", yelled Natsu. As Natsu's arms were glowing with his fire and was getting ready to strike, and was not gonna hold back. "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!!!!" Zeref took the hit and  laughed as Zeref threw a big dark orb at Natsu but he burn through it and was really pissed. "You hurt my Lucy, you suffer the wrath of the FIRE DRAGON SLAYER!!!!!" "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!!!" Zeref was hit and was thrown back but is still standing and laughed as if he were fighting a little boy. "How did that not hurt you!", yelled Natsu.
"Nothing can hurt me Natsu, all this energy you see is made with dark magic, I will rule the world and destroy anyone in my path, but your pretty tough, I'll give you a choice", says Zeref. "What is it then?", says Natsu. "Join me and my quest and we will both conquer the world together and I can take you to igneel", says Zeref."or we can keep fighting and I'll destroy you and all your family", says Zeref. "I....I-I don't know if I want to do that", says Natsu. "I want to join you so I can see igneel but I don't want to conquer the world, im not a bad guy like you besides your gonna have to get through me to destroy my family!", yells Natsu. "Very well then you chose your fate", says Zeref. Zeref charges a big dark orb and launches it destroying everything in its path and Natsu Dragons roars the orb and tries to stop the orb but it was too late the dark orb struck hard against him creating a huge explosion and he was injured badly and was on his knee as if he was bowing down to Zeref. "Yes, bow down to me!", yells Zeref. "Never!", yells Natsu. He's standing once again and is sent back down to his knee again. "Damn I have no strength", says Natsu. (Out in the distance) "HEY ASSHOLE WHY DONT YOU MESS WITH SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!", yells Blue Flame.
After the colliding punch with Zeref and Blue Flame....
"That power, I've seen it before, i-it's you!", yelled Zeref. BLUE FIRE DRAGON ROAR! The dragon roar created a huge explosion as the ashes clear away, Zeref was gone, he had disappeared from the scene. "That punk!", yelled Blue Flame. "I knew he was gonna run away like little bitch, I'm gonna destroy him and destroy every dark magic guild in...this...world!",yelled Blue Flame. His flames vanished and he had finally snapped and his flames turned black and his eyes were blood red and he finally turned into the monster he was trying to get rid of. "ZEREFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", yelled Blue flame. Natsu watches Blue Flame get furious and saw him turn his flames black, and Natsu was terrified for the outcome of what might happen to Blue Flame. Blue Flame?", says Natsu. Blue Flame looks at Natsu with his angry eyes and his burning flames then he vanishes and leave Natsu alone with Lucy and happy. Mirajane became worried for Blue Flame, so she went out looking for him as she leaves she sees Natsu, Lucy, and happy stumbling to the ground in front of the guild entrance.
Mirajanes pov...
"Natsu, Lucy, Happy!", yells mirajane in excitement. She helps them up and take them inside the guild and the whole guild saw them injured so they decide to help them out too. "What happened!", yelled Makarov. They could barely speak but Natsu forced himself to talk and could barely speak. Blue Flame is not himself any more, and Zeref is not dead he's still alive he attack us and Blue Flame saved us from him but was really mad that he disappeared from the fight and his flames finally turned dark he's not himself anymore we need to save him!", said Natsu. "Kid im afraid it's gonna be impossible to bring him back without a fight", says Laxus. "I'm afraid he's right", says Makarov. "No we need to save him!", yells Mirajane. "Let's just wait for him and see if he will return", says Makarov. As the whole guild sits there wondering where could Blue Flame be, and will he return?

A/n sorry I haven't been writing, had a lot of stuff goin on hope you enjoy this chapter. :)