Ch.2 Whos Blue Flame?

Narrator:
As Natsu stays confused about having a brother he forgot that Lucy was still inside shocked.

Natsu's Pov
Aw crap, Lucy! As Natsu runs back in the diner he found her still sitting in the booth. Hey...Lucy. Hey what was that all about?,says Lucy. Oh just...That freak told me I had a brother. Wait...What?!?! Says Lucy. But I thought you were the only guy that was raised by igneel. Yeah well I guess not, let's talk to gramps see what he thinks about this.

Narrator:
As Natsu and Lucy head back to guild, natsu's head was spinning with questions. Then they got to the guild as every one jump joyfully to see Natsu and Lucy return from the mission.

Lucy's Pov
Hey guys!!!!! HEY LUCY!!!!,as everyone shouts in the guild. HEY NATSU!!!!,as the guilds shouts again. Hey guys, says Natsu. Where's gramps we need to see him, it's an emergency. I'm up here Natsu. Hey gramps!!!!!!
So I hear u need to tell me something, come and tell me in my office.

Narrator Pov
As Natsu goes to the office, Lucy stays behind with Levi and happy.

Natsu's Pov
So what did u want to tell me boy, says master. Gramps after our quest me and Lucy went to a diner to eat, and we came across a demon that we defeated earlier. So as usual I went outside to handle him then he told me something about having a brother that's way stronger than me, which I highly doubt that. Natsu listen to me closely my boy, that is the truth you do have a brother and he's very dangerous. His power is unbelievable, he's even stronger than a god slayer. Natsu if I were you I would take his warning and be carful when your out there i don't know if he's good or bad but I wouldn't risk the chance on that. Comon gramps he can't be that strong I mean Laxus is stronger right? I'm afraid not Natsu. Blue Flame was a young peaceful boy and was raised by igneel the same way he raised you, but one day all the dragons had a meeting and they agreed to combine all their powers and put it in Blue Flame, and it worked and that's how he became the blue fire dragon, and he named himself Blue Flame. Woah so your saying he's mixed with every magic?!?!? Yes Natsu he is. I'm afraid not even the magic counsel can stop him. But he's my brother, how can he destroy me if I'm his brother. I don't know Natsu. No body knows if he's a good or bad dragon slayer. But I caution you to never attempt to attack him. You'll regret it later. Just be carful my boy I don't want you to get hurt. Wait, but how do you know him? Back at the woods nearby I was taking a stroll just walking minding my own business then I saw him in a black coat covering his face as I approached him he told me if I knew where you were, he said do you know where I can find Natsu dragneel and I told him I don't know who that is and he just walked away, but during that time I felt a lot of energy coming from that young man. Then before he left I asked him what was his name then he told me, "my name is, Blue Flame".

Another A/N?!?!?! Yeah I know but I got things to do sorry I'll update later tonight ok thanks for reading and stay awesome. :)