Ch.4 The Blue Fire Dragon Slayer

Narrator:
As Blue Flame is carrying Natsu, and Natsu awakens just to know that he's riding on Blue Flames back.

Natsu Pov:
HEY WHAT TH.....
Hey freak let me ... Go! No Natsu I don't mean you no harm. Bullshit, you knocked me out back there!!! And you embarrassed me in front of my guild. Sorry Natsu I didn't mean to do that but the thing is your the one who started this. I know I'm sorry I just didn't trust you I thought I heard the guild scream. Well they did but about my power and how I told them that I was a dragon slayer like you and that I was your brother. Oh, I thought u attacked them. Naw, I would never do such a thing. Well I guess I knew wrong about you. Hey quick question. What. Do u like that blonde girl. NOOOOOO!!!!!!! It's not like that! Ok Natsu I understand, but she's pretty tho. Yeah I... Wait stop trying to make me think about her please! Ok, well I like that white haired bartender. MIRAJANE!!!!! Yeah she's cute. Wtf?!?!? Man I got to tell her. You do and I'll kill you. Ok just kidding relax. So tell me how are you blue instead or red flames? Well the thing is I was combined with every magic there is I was gonna be black flames but it changed to a peaceful color blue flames. Oh, so what happened to igneel? Oh he's fine. Wait you know where he is?!?!? Yeah that's the important person I want to introduce to you. Omg I can't believe it, after all those years I'm finally gonna see igneel.

Narrator:
Natsu and Blue Flame making their way to the mountains when all of a sudden a lighting strikes Blue Flame.

Blue Flames Pov
Aghhh, what the hell is that, Lighting, but it's not even raining. As Laxus shows himself he stands near Natsu and helps him up. Laxus what the hell are you doing here. I'm here to bring you home and away from this punk. Hey I'm not a punk and give me back my brother. Wait what yall two are brothers?!?!? But Natsu I thought..... Well no Laxus he is my long lost brother but if I were you I wouldn't go on his bad side. Hmm I bet I can kick the flames out of him. I wouldn't do that..... Shut it Natsu I got this you should head back to the guild I'll deal with punk. So your the lighting man that I hear of that beat my brother up. Yeah and what are u gonna do about it. Nothing. What... What do you mean nothing. Your gonna fight me! Why is there so much violence here. I'm here to bring Natsu to igneel. Bullshit your gonna kill him and steal his flames. That's non-sense I would never do that to my..own...brother!!!! (Hits Laxus hard with his flaming fist) Ok guy u asked for this. As Laxus boosts his lighting he strikes him leaving his coat ripped showing his skin. Then saw him one knee to the ground. As Laxus notices the Blue Dragon symbol on Blue Flames back. Your him! BLUE FIRE DRAGON ROAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! As Blue Flame sent Laxus flying and hitting a rock hard against his back. aghhhhhhhhh my back!!!!!!!! I told you to leave me alone. You son of a bitch, you...damaged my spine. As Blue Flame turns Laxus around and snaps his spine back in to place. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Just sit here for 10 minutes and the pain should stop. How come you didn't...finish me off. Because I'm not as cruel as you think and you owe me a new coat. Wait I recognize that scarf but it was glowing with blue fire around it. Natsu has that scarf but his is white. Well my was crafted and it change colors every time I get mad it'll change back into white in just a bit. Can u walk? Yeah I think so. Here let me help you.

Narrator:
Blue flame and Laxus were walking back as for the whole guild went to make sure Laxus was ok and spotted them many wanted to attack but then saw that instead of Blue flame finishing off Laxus, he went ahead and helped him.

Laxus Pov:
Agh, my back hurts a lot Jesus man you got some power, I gotta tell ya. Yeah I know sorry bout that, I didn't mean to hurt you I understand Natsu is a part of your family now. Say why don't u join our guild everyone will love ya. Really you think so? Yeah, besides I think mirajane has a little crush on you. Wow huh, well where's your guild master, I would like to speak with him. He's just up stairs in the guild.

Narrator:
As Laxus and Blue Flame walk through the front door they see every on in a shocked look, as they didn't know Blue Flame posses such power.

Blue Flames Pov :
Ummm.LAXUS!!!!!!!said the guild. We've been expecting you mister Blue Flame. As the guild master stands tall on the stair way. Come in my office please. Yeah hold on, Laxus you good sitting here? Yeah just go up there and remember ask him for you to join. Thanks. As Blue Flame goes through the front door of the office, master looks at Blue Flame with Amazement.
So you defeated Laxus, huh?
Yes sir, I'm truly sorry. Well don't be, it's us that we have to apologize to you, for attacking you. It's ok. Before you go, I was wondering do u ever consider joining the fairy tail guild?

A/N that's ch.4 there's more to come don't worry. STAY AWESOME :)