Ch.7 Fate

Narrator:
Blue flame was outside with guildarts and were about to go face to face with the strongest guild member in fairy tail.

Blue flames Pov:
Alright, ready guild arts? Ready when you are. Ok! Guild arts sends a CRASH,magic spell that can destroy anything upon a direction that it is summoned at. Blue flame blocks it with his flames forming a shield. What?!? That's impossible, how could you block that you are stronger than I thought. Immense strength, guild arts shouts then strikes again, and hits blue flame hard. Aghhhhh, blue flame shouts. Ouch that hurt, then blue flame, shouts immense speed! Then from a flash of a flame he quickly teleports from one position to another and attacking guildarts with Heavy and quick attacks. Punching him 30 times in a split second. How the hell did you do that?!!!? I'm not a normal dragon slayer, says blue flame. Ok that's enough, both of you, says makarov. Yes sir, says both of the strongest guild members.

3 hours later

Guildarts pov:
So...um blue flame are you gonna tell me how you are the blue fire dragon? Yeah, it was a long time ago, 12 years before natsu was born, all of the dragons decided to make the first dragon slayer and so they chose me. But what they did is not only expand my power but put all powers into me and I nearly died during the process and it was very painful, I still remember the pain till this day. Then I was sent here to get natsu but igneel never got my call. So I'm guessing I'm staying here for a bit, you don't mind that at all right? Of course not, says guildarts. Ok good, says blue flame with relief. (Guildarts looks at blue flame with a serious face) Listen I love guild and if you don't protect this guild and the people in it I will destroy you ya hear? Yes sir,says blue flame. So I hear your dating.....(blue flame covers his mouth). Shhhhhh, don't yell it out. (Guildarts whispers) oh ok my bad. Ok, so your dating, mirajane? Yeah(turns over to see her at the bar table) she's beautiful as ever, and I love her smile, and her hugs and kisses. Well looks like your in love, my friend, says guildarts. Yeah , says blue flame cheerfully. I love her with all my heart and soul and I will do everything that I can to protect her, I will stand by fairy tails side and protect this guild and the members in it and I will risk my life for everyone of them, and I won't bow down to any dark guild or enemy, I will fight till I die, to protect, Fairy Tail.

4 hours later
Natsus pov:
What the hell?!?!? LUCY GET BACK!!!!! Lucy gets hit with a beam of dark light and is knocked out. You son of a bitch!!!!!!! I will burn you too ashes! Then natsu is also hit with the beam but is not out. You think that's gonna protect you!!!! FIRE DRAGO...... Natsu was hit behind his head with a attack from ,Zeref.

30 mins earlier

Natsu Pov:
Hey Lucy there's this cool job I wanted to check out with you, wanna come? It pays 1 million, and that's enough for your rent in 3 years. Ok, baby lets go, says Lucy. Natsu and Lucy holding hands walking through a long forest when they stop. Why did me stop, you ok, Luce? Yeah, I'm find I just wanna ask you something if you don't mind. I don't . Ok um natsu are you ok with us dating? Umm, well yeah, but like your my first girlfriend. Wow I didn't know that, (giving natsu a blushing face). Yeah well it's true. But Lucy I wanna let you know that I.... Natsu gets cut off with a long hard kiss from Lucy, then natsu kissed back. I love you, natsu. I love you, Lucy. You know what, says natsu. What?, says Lucy curiously. In 3 weeks....were gonna get married ok?! Lucy blushes so hard, you can see her cheeks with bright red. The. Natsu kneels down and tells Lucy, "Will you marry me?". Then Lucy breaks into tears of joy. Yes!! I do!! Then they are both happy and continue on their quest, when all of a sudden. (BOOM). 
What the hell?!?!? LUCY GET BACK!!! Lucy gets hit with a beam of dark light and is knocked out. You son of a bitch!!!!!!! I will burn you too ashes! Then natsu is also hit with the beam but is not out. You think that's gonna protect you!!!! FIRE DRAGO...... Natsu was hit behind his head with a attack from ,Zeref.

TO BE CONTINUED. >:)