Chapter 9

Franks POV

"You must be Frank, I take it?" He said, slightly shaky.

I nod in return, trying not to look like a complete puss.

"There's a rule here, Frank. For every five minutes you're late, you have to run a lap around the track. That means you have five laps. Have fun." A slight smirk appeared across his pale lips.

"Are you fucking serious?" I respond with a hint of sass.

The smirk disappears from his lips as he responded.

"Yes I am fucking serious. Go."

I mumble "Fuck me up," but I don't think he could hear me.

I start the first lap off strong. I normally can sprint short distances without dying, but today my lungs are not functioning.

I hear the other class members start their laps. Around the second turn of the first lap, I begin to shut down. Patrick catches up to me and we begin to talk.

"Yo, man I didn't know you were going to be in this class." Patrick mumbled as he caught up to me.

"Yeah, it sucks. My mom forced me to join." I hope he leaves me alone.

"But dude, at least we got a hot teacher. Nudge nudge wink wink." He bumps into me playfully, but I knock him back.

"Patrick that's not him for christ's sake. Leave me alone." I jog off, hoping he catches the drift.

I was just rounding out my second lap when Coach stopped me.

"Iero, come here." Coach shouts from a distance.

I sulk over, not really wanting to hear what he has to say, let alone the fact I was sweaty and gross. My shirt soaked through, slightly exposing the little back muscles I have.

"Yes, sir." I respond, scared, looking at the ground.

I glance up just in time to see his attractive lip bite. I feel myself smirk.

"How many laps have you done?" He asks, more seriously.

"Two." I respond, still looking at the ground, clenching my fists as an anxiety response.

"Close enough. Follow me we have to talk." He sounds more light hearted, and that scares me into thinking he doesn't recognize me.

"Look, if this is about the party, I just want to say-" I start, but am rudely interrupted.

"Holy shit, you know?" He sounds surprised at the fact I know we made out.

"Of course I fucking know. How could I not? I made out with one of the school's biggest man whores..." I fade out at the end, realizing I straight up called him a whore.

"Dammit. He's attractive." I mumble, hoping he doesn't hear me.

"We'll talk about this afterwards. I hope you don't have anywhere to go after this. Just pretend you don't know me, okay?" He says with a look of concern. I can't tell if it's for me, or some sort of self pity.

"That might be a little harder than you'd think." I respond with a little sigh.

"Why? Oh, fuck, what did you do?" He sounds worried, now.

"No, no, I didn't do anything. Patrick did. The one with the glasses, Patrick, is the one who leaked the pictures and video."

"Are you- that little fucker. I can't believe this. He was there! Fuck, this is not good. Oh god. We're fucked. I'm going to go to jail, and I would not do well I jail. I would be jail bait-" He started shaking.

I took his shoulders firmly in my hands.

"Gerard, you need to calm your shit. Look, I'll try to convince him that it isn't you. You'll be fine, we'll be fine. Okay?"

I can feel his muscles loosen, signifying him claiming down. I let go, just as the rest of the group finishes their laps.

Perfect timing.

The rest of the class went by almost completely uneventful, besides me almost breaking my weakling wrists.

Coach tells me to go to the instructors restroom once all the other guys leave. Not knowing what he had planned, I willingly followed instructions.

"Listen, nothing good is going to come out of this. We need to figure something out. I could lose my job and go to jail. Wait, how old are you?" I hear him say as he entered the room.

"Sixteen." I say, keeping my head down, knowing this will end badly.

"Oh, this is fantastic. So you're saying that I made out with a fifteen year old. One, ew, and two, holy shit. I'm nineteen, which means it still could have been rape. Fantastic. This is just great. Why didn't someone just stop me? Why couldn't you have just said no? I shouldn't have even hit on you. This is all my-" He won't shut up.

Time stopped as I shut him up. I crashed my lips into his feeling him tense up at my touch.

He starts to relax. He gasps for air and immediately continues the fight for dominance.

Now I can feel his lips starting to part. it feels like we've been lip locked for hours, but I know it's only been seconds.

I part my lips letting his tongue slip into my mouth. Giving up in the fight, I let him lead.

We start to lower our hands, knowing where this is going. I get down to about his waist when he mumbles.

"Not here. Not now." He says, disappointed.

I look up at him, given he's about a foot taller than me. I know I'm short, but he makes me feel like an ant.

I know we have to stop since another class ends soon.

We glance at each other and part ways.

I go get my gym bag and check my phone.

Mom: Went out you will need a ride home.

Well, fuck, Patrick went home already, so I don't have a ride.

I sat on the front steps waiting for nothing when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I look up to see my coach

"Do you need a ride."

I nod and leave.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Heyo I actually wrote this on time woah. Sorry for my horrible make out scene this was my first time trying so don't judge me. WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT???
~Hayley out