Chapter 12

Gerard's POV

Sex with Frank was, in one word, fantastic. Bottoming wasn't as bad as I had originally thought. Then again, I've never been a top either.

Yes, it's true. I, Gerard Way, am a virgin. Contrary to popular belief, I have never had sex, until now.

During high school, I was known to pretty much make out with anything that walked. It started as just innocent make out sessions, but quickly took a turn for the worst. It took a sharp turn into Nopeville, if you will.

Rumours started spreading that I had begun sleeping with people. Most of the girls claimed that I was "their first," when everyone obviously knew that wasn't true. Sure, the girls were actual whores, but I was the schools first "manwhore."

Oddly enough, when I supposedly banged virtually every girl in our year, it made me about ten times more popular.

"Who'd you get some from, this week, Gerard?" The asshole jocks would ask me.

It disgusted me, really. They treated sex as a game. The more you got, the cooler you were, and every guy just had to be in first place.

I guess I was technically in last place, when you think about it. They didn't know that, though. The jocks thought I was basically the coolest person in history to roam the school hallways.

The girls, though, oh, the girls. Most went along with it. They even tried to sleep with me - on multiple occasions. I turned every one of them down, of course. That's when the bad rumours started, but we'll get to that in a second.

The rest of the girls - the ones with some decency - were just as pissed as I was. They thought it was sick for guys to treat women like that, and to be honest, I agreed with them. I sided with them secretly, somewhat enjoying the power I had over the jocks. Hey, it kept me from getting my face punched in every day, so who wouldn't enjoy it?

Well, it kept me from getting beat up for three years. At this point, I was a senior. Not much to worry about, other that what I was going to do with my pathetic life, right? Wrong.

Over the summer, the party happened. I made out with Frank. It was oddly normal to everyone - even the populars. They knew I made out with a ton of people, including guys. I had started the three years by telling them it was to get the smarter boys to do my homework. In all honesty, I made out with the guys because I enjoyed kissing them more than I enjoyed kissing the girls.

I knew I was gay. I also knew that I would get murdered if anyone found out. With my luck, that's exactly what happened. Well, sort of.

"Oh come on, Gerard. I hear you're great in bed." A girl with jet black hair played with the ends of my fire truck red hair.

"I can't, I'm sorry." I didn't know how to get out of the situation. I never did. I just had to wing it every time it happened.

"Why not?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

I had to admit, she was very pretty. I just couldn't sleep with her.

"I, I, um, I have to be home in five minutes."

"Oh, well, that's plenty of time to-" I grabbed her wrists as her hands made their way to the hem of my shirt.

"Not the way I do it." I said, hoping she would just go with it.

"Ooo, now I'm intrigued! Come on, just fuck me!" She whined, standing up as I did.

"No, I really have to be home. My parents-"

"Gerard Arthur Way, if we don't get anywhere tonight, we're going to have some problems." She pulled me closer to her.

"Oh, really. What 'problems' are we going to have." I crossed my arms in front of my chest, genuinely wanting to hear what she had to say.

"I'll tell everyone you're little secret." She sneered.

"Yeah? What 'secret,' huh?"

"The secret about you being about as straight as a circle." She laughed and started to walk away.

"I'm not gay!" I cried, dreading what was going to happen when school started.

"I know. Everyone at school doesn't, though." She giggled again and waved a goodbye over her shoulder. "Bye, Gerard!" She called.

"Hey! Wait a minute!" She didn't even acknowledge my yelling. "Lynz!"

That's how everyone at school found out I was gay. Even though it was an accidentally truthful rumour, no one in school knew, but me. Everyone just thought it was the truth, and it was. Isn't that just a great coming-out story?

After that, I was kicked, punched, shoved against - and into - lockers, and locked in a practise room in our music room. Everyone thought my pain was hysterical. I just became hysterical.

"Gee? Gee, are you in there?" Frank says, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Damn, your voice is hot in the morning." I smile down at him and he returns the gesture.

Frank shifts up slightly and rolls onto his side, making us eye to eye.

"Oh, shit, what time is it?" He giggles, clearly not caring that his mom could be looking for him.

"Time for you to get a watch." I giggle too, and he cringes.

"Ew, dad jokes. You fucker, just tell me what time it is."

"Adventure time?" I smile.

"I hate you." He smiles back, gently pushing my shoulder.

"Oh, I know! It's hammer time." I smirk as he looks at me with a playful 'I despise you' look.

I grab my phone from its usual place on my nightstand and actually check the time.

"Well, look at that. It's 11:11, make a wish." I shut my screen off and turn back to Frank.

"You don't actually believe in that shit, do you?"

"Nah, I could wish for a million things, but I'm not just going to get them handed to me. I actually have to work for it. Besides, I don't even need to wish for anything. You're right here."

Frank blushes and buried his head in his pillow. "Stop with the mushy stuff. I'm not about that life."

I giggle, watching him squirm off of the bed, almost falling. He stands up and walks to the doorway, somehow already having his boxers back on.

"Come on, Romeo, we have shit to do." He sasses and struts out of the room.

"Oh, yeah? And what 'shit' might that be?" I call after him.

He pops his head around the corner and smirks. "We have some catching up to do, no?"

-------------------
A/N Okay so there's probably going to be slow updates for a while and I don't know if Hayley will be able to write chapter 13 soon but if not, I apologise soooo much. Anyways I tried to make this a bit longer due to the wait... It wasn't longer by much, but oh well..