Chapter 11

*Franks POV*

"Oh my fuck, Frank!" I hear Gerard scream out as I enter his ass.

I smirk in return, knowing he can see me.

As he loosens up at the feeling of me inside of him, I begin to thrust into him slowly and gently.

"Come on, Frankie, I know my stallion can go harder than that." Gerard whispers.

Fuck, can this man be any more attractive?

Immediately, I speed up and I feel him shiver.

"Oh my god Frank." Gerard says.

"Baby, you feel so good." I moan into my teeth.

"Fuck, Frank, you think I feel good? Feel what it's like to be in my spot." He says, and afterwards he giggles because he knows he's being cute.

I continue at my speed, getting the familiar feeling building inside of my stomach, but I held it in because he wasn't finished off.

"Baby, come on, fuck me harder." He screams as his nails dig into my back.

"Yes, master." I wink and speed up.

"Fucking hell, Frank." I knew I had hit his prostate.

"Awe, Gee, did I hit the magic spot." I ask biting my lip.

"Fuck yeah, Frankie. My god, that feels amazing."

I could see in his eyes that he felt amazing, but little does he know, until now, I was a virgin.

"Jesus Frank I'm close." Gerard said through his teeth.

"Do you want me to pull out?" I ask. In all seriousness I had an idea.

He nods in response.

I pull my dick out of his ass, and immediately grab his throbbing member in my right hand.

Holding the base I wrap my mouth around the head and he tangles his hand in my hair.

I begin to bob my head up and down receiving moans in return.

"Frank fuck I'm going to c-c-cum." Gerard screams.

He finishes off in my mouth.

Still I sit close to him.

"Frank, how could I ever repay you for that?"

Mouth still full of his load I respond-

"Why, I o-only want a kiss." I giggle trying not to spit out the salty liquid.

"You little fuck come here." Gee answers.

I swallow before crawling up him to be greeted with a passionate kiss.

We stay in the moment for a while. I finally have to take a break for air.

I gasp and whisper, "Wow."

"Wow." He quickly responds with a small nod of his head, followed by a quick peck in the lips.

I get up and go to the bathroom to get back in my clothes after a quick shower.

When I come out, Gerard's already dressed in pajamas, laying on his bed turning on an episode of American Horror Story.

"Cuddles and a scary TV show? Could you be more cute." I ask.

"Bitch, please. I'm not cute. I believe I am sass queen. You must now refer to me as your highness." He answers.

Giggling, I flop down on the bed beside him, waiting for an invite to come curl up into his chest.

He opens his arms and let's me rest my head on his hollow chest. I snuggle in so I can smell him and also watch the show as well.

I'm begging to drift off as the episode came to a close, not noticing Gee started another one.

Before the theme song is even over, I fall asleep.

"I fucking hate you! Get out of my house!" My father's voice booms. I can't see him anywhere, but I can certainly hear him.

I examine my surroundings in an attempt to figure out where I am. It doesn't take me long to realise that I'm in my bedroom at my old house. Everything looks exactly how I left it.

Footsteps begin up the stairs, sending chills through my entire body. I glance around the room quickly, trying desperately to find a place to hide.

I decide on the bed, so I scramble underneath, hoping with everything I have that he won't look under here.

The door to my room opens only a second after I'm completely hidden. My father walks in, holding something, though I can't make out what.

"Frankie?" He says in a sickeningly sweet tone of voice. "C'mere, buddy, everything's going to be alright."

After a moment of searching, and to no avail, he starts getting fed up.

"Frank." He says again, this time through clenched teeth as he tries to keep his cool.

Chills run up and down my spine again, but I stay completely still.

"Damn it, Frank! Get your ass out here, right now!" He yells, swinging whatever he was holding and hitting it against the wall.

I whimper slightly, letting my fear get the better of me. I think he hears me, which causes me to panic. My fear is confirmed when I see him drop to his knees.

He places his hands on the floor directly in front of my bed. There's an evil grin on his face as he leans down and is now face to face with me.

"Frank, you should've listened to me." My dad growls.

I swallow hard, just wishing he would leave.

"Now, come out of there, or else."

Instead of obeying, I crawled back even farther. Huge mistake.

Somehow, he flips the whole bed over and bends down, grabbing me by the collar, pulling me up to my feet.

One huge fist is pulled back, aiming straight at my nose. That's just where it collides.

I sit up, out of breath and scared to death. There's sweat covering my body and the bed around me.

My father has never hit me before, or even tried. He's been one of my role models throughout my whole life. He would never hit me.

Still exhausted, I glance over at Gerard to see him sleeping peacefully in a position that leaves just enough space for me to cuddle up to him, and that's just what I do, trying to forget about the dream I had just had.

-------------------------------

A/N Wow. Okay so it's been awhile yeah? Yeah. Anyways, I wrote everything in italics and after, so about 400-450 words approximately. OH AND I ALREADY HAVE CHAPTER 12 DONE AND READY TO GO. That should be up soon. Hopefully.

XøJenna