Chapter 10

Gerard's POV *Smut Warning and I'm sorry if it's bad. It's my first time. I'm a smut virgin. AWKWARD*

He's fighting for dominance. I know he won't win, so I part my lips slightly, trying to make him think he will.

Just when he thought he had won, he gives up, allowing me to have dominance.

His hands slowly start to drift to my hips, so do mine. It takes me a second before I realise where we are.

"Not here. Not now." I say, grabbing his wrists, gently.

We both sigh, and I send him out of the bathroom first to make it look like I told him he wasn't allowed in here. Once he leaves, I follow him out shortly afterwards.

I look around the lobby quickly, not seeing Frank anywhere. Instead of continuing the search, I grab my things and head out of the doors to the front steps. Frank is standing there, looking extremely bored and awkward.

I place my hand on his shoulder and ask him if he needs a ride. He nods his head, so we walk to my car.

I start up the engine, turn the music up, and pull out of the parking lot.

"Where to?" I ask.

"Well, my mom didn't pick me up because she went out and I don't know when she'll be back, so I don't really want to go home." He sighs. "The cemetery, I guess."

I steal a glance at him from the corner of my eye. "You're joking right?"

He shakes his head.

We don't speak again for the rest of the ride. I drive to my house, instead of taking him to the cemetery, because let's be honest, that's one of the most unsafe places to be in this part of Jersey at night. Then again, almost everywhere in New Jersey is dangerous at night.

I pull into the driveway and shut off the engine. We get out of the car, but instead of following me to the door, Frank stops.

"I don't think I should be here." He says, quietly.

"You're fine, come on. Do you want some coffee- wait, never mind, I ran out. Damn it." I wave him over to me with one hand, as I unlock the the door with the other.

He trails behind me into my house, setting his gym bag by the front door.

"You own this place?" Frank looks amazed.

"Well, I'm still working on paying it off, but yes. My brother, Mikey, lives here, too. He's helping with the bills and stuff. He's cool. You should meet him sometime, I think you guys would get on well."

"Oh, is he here right now?" He looks at me with an unreadable look in his eyes.

"No." I smirk, and walk over to him. "It gives us more time..."

"For what?" He asks, blatantly pretending to not know what I'm talking about.

"This." I lean down slightly, pressing my lips to his, gently.

My hands find their way to Frank's waist, as he brings his up to cup my face.

I bend down slightly and pick him up, as he wraps his legs around my waist. I carry him from my kitchen over to the couch.

True class, right here. Oh, and sorry, Mikes.

Before I get the chance to push him down, he lowers his feet and pulls away slightly, out of breath.

"Shouldn't we go to your room, or something?"

"Yeah, sorry." I mumble and drag him upstairs into my bedroom.

I fall onto the bed first, allowing Frank to hover over me.

"Excuse me, but shouldn't you-" He pins my hands above my head, taking me by surprise.

"I'm no bottom." He smirks.

Someone as small as him should not be the one to top. He just so little and adorable. That's not okay.

"Well, okay then." I smirk back as his lips go straight to my neck.

He's like a vampire.

I tilt my head to one side, giving him more room.

He continued to kiss and suck my neck until he hit my sweet spot. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Dammit, Frankie, stop teasing!" I moaned through my teeth.

I could see the smile of satisfaction spread across his face. I tangled my hands in his hair trying to get him to stop teasing.

He looked up at me with puppy eyes and a crooked smirk.

Holy shit.

Franks starts kissing down my stomach and he inches closer to my waistline.

He started palming me through my gym shorts where I know he could feel my obvious bulge.

I progressively moan louder.

Frank starts to untie my shorts with his teeth, not taking his on hand off my bulge. He slides my jeans down to my knees.

I sit up with him between my legs and undo his belt buckle and start to work his skinny jeans towards his knees.

Being the skilled handy man I am, I make sure to slide my hand against his bulge.

I finish pulling of his jeans and boxers, revealing his already erect penis.

He then pulled off my shorts and boxers. I was harder than diamond, at that point.

I let Frank flip me over.

His left hand grabs my shaft, causing me to gasp.

He giggles and gently starts to run his hand up and down my shaft. I can feel my heartbeat in my gut.

The next think I know, Frank lets go and puts his fore finger and middle finger to my lips. I suck them into my mouth, coating them in a layer of saliva, anticipating what's coming next.

He removes his fingers from my mouth and presses them into me. I moaned his name as his fingers began to move.

He pulls his fingers out of me, causing me to whine slightly at the lack of contact.

"I don't exactly have any l-"

"Shhh." Frank places a finger to his lips.

He simply spit into his hand to use as lube for his dick.

He positions himself and slides into me.

"Oh my fuck, Frank!"

-------------------------------
Ummmmm.....
Yeahhhh pretend that didn't happen.
Hayley gets credit for helping with a lot of it though. I did some and she did some.

Ps. We did this at 5am. Soo. It's probably super cringe worthy and just. Ugh. I'm gonna regret this when I wake up xD

XøJenna