Part 1

Part 1

Beyoncé walked through the courthouse. Obligations with her record company didn't allow her to leave L.A as quick as she wanted and in that time Ms. Connie had past away and was laid to rest. Beyoncé paid for the funeral but wasn't in attendance. Beyoncé never went to funerals, they just weren't her thing. She never wanted her last memory of someone to be in a casket.

She walked in the courthouse and spotted Messiah sitting on a bench. Beyoncé walked towards him.

"What up big head." She said sitting down beside him.

"Hey big ears." He said looking at her.

"Insult for insult, I got it." Beyoncé said removing her shades.

"Well you know how that go." He said. "Saw you on TV the other day."

"Yeah?"

"You were flat and off. You might wanna get back in the studio soon." He said.

"Well your report card wasn't that great last time I checked. You might wanna start paying attention Messiah."

He just looked to the other side. Beyoncé rolled her eyes. Her son was her exact replica. They looked alike, talked alike, attitude alike, everything. Only thing was he took his fathers eyes and hair.

"When you gonna cut that thing?" Beyoncé said looking at his hair.

It was wild and everywhere.

"When you stop wearing other people's hair." He said smiling.

Beyoncé gave him a fake smile and pulled out her phone.

"I didn't see you at the funeral." He said.

"I don't do funerals."

"You should've went to the person that was taking care of your child's funeral." He said. "You popped me out your pussy and just dumped me on whoever."

Beyoncé looked at him and raised her eyebrow out of habit. She wasn't upset with what he said because she knew it was true just the language he used bothered her.

"You and that slick ass mouth might wanna stay quiet."

"Or what? You don't even have the right to hit me. I dare you to touch me." He said.

Beyoncé was about to say something until they saw a lady walking towards them.

"Messiah, your grandmother and god mother want you in the room now." The lady said then looked at Beyoncé. "Are you his mother?"

"Ye-"

"No, egg donor." Messiah said and stood up.

Beyoncé stood up and rolled her eyes. She looked at the lady and gave a fake smile as she followed her.

They went into a room and sat opposite of Ms. Tina and Kelly. Ms. Connie's lawyer sat at the head reading different things from her will. Beyoncé wasn't interested at all. She just wanted to know her sons living situation so she go back to work. Beyoncé heard her name and listened but stopped the lawyer after he read a certain part.

"Excuse me, could you rewind and say that again?" She said.

"Ms. Connie has given you your parental rights back and Messiah is now in your custody." He said.

Beyoncé looked at her mom and Kelly in confusion and they just shrugged.

"Wait, so that means that I have to be with her all the time and live with her?" Messiah asked.

"Yes." The lawyer said.

"Is there an option of saying no?" Messiah asked.

"Sadly for you no. Only if Ms. Knowles gives her parental rights up-"