Part 19

Beyoncé was jolted from her sleep. She sat up looking around. She saw Shawn asleep beside her.

"Mama!!!!" Beyoncé heard and looked towards the door.

Shawn jolted up and looked at Beyoncé. They both got up racing for the door.

"Mama!!!!!" They heard again.

They both tried to get out the door at the same time but of course that wouldn't work.

"Move Shawn!" Beyoncé sad pushing him so she could get out the door.
She ran to Messiah's room and opened the door. She turned on the lights and he was crying hard.

"Messiah." She said leaning on his bed.
He was asleep. She assumed he was dreaming.

"Messiah," Beyoncé said shaking him.

Eventually he woke up crying very heard and Beyoncé was trying to calm him down.

Shawn walked in with a water bottle and a warm wash rag.

"Messiah, calm down baby." Beyoncé said. "Breathe"

Shawn watched Beyoncé calm him down by counting and breathing in and out.Messiah's crying calmed down a bit but he was still red. He started to cough and Shawn passed her the water bottle. Beyoncé gave it to Messiah and he started to drink.

"You okay?" She asked and he nodded.

Shawn noticed the way Messiah was gripping on to Beyoncé's arm. Beyoncé looked down and noticed as well.

"You okay?" Shawn asked.

Messiah nodded as he drunk his water.
Shawn got up and left out the room while Beyoncé stayed to give them some privacy.

"Messiah, what happened?" Beyoncé asked dabbing his forehead with the wash cloth. "Bad dream?"

He nodded.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asked.

"No." He said. "Can you just stay in here. Please."

Messiah was gripping Beyoncé hand and she nodded. Beyoncé laid with her son. She laid with him as he went back to sleep while trying to figure out what happened to her child. She figured he had a bad dream that lead to a panic attack or something.

The Next Morning

"He still sleep?" Shawn asked as he sipped his gatorade.

"Yeah," Beyoncé replied. "That has never happened before. Its like he was having a panic attack and I don't know why. He wouldn't talk about his dream so hopefully he does when he wakes up."

"Are you okay?" Shawn asked.

Beyoncé shook her head.

"I don't know. The way he gripped my hand he wouldn't let me go. I just got out of his grip this morning. I don't know what that dream was but it has him panicking." She said.

"Mama!" Beyoncé heard Messiah yell.

"You want me to go?" Shawn asked.

"It's okay." Beyoncé said getting up and going to check on Messiah.

She walked in the room.

"Where did you go?" Messiah asked panicking. "Why did you leave?"

"Hey, hey." Beyoncé said sitting down on his bed. "I was just downstairs. What's wrong? Tell me what happened."

"My dream." He said.

"What happened in the dream?"

"You left me, again." He said playing with his fingers then looked up at me. "You can't do that, ever again. I couldn't take it okay so you have to stay with me. You can't go and not come back, you just can't."