Part 24

Part 24
New York City, New York
Tribeca Grand Hotel

"Mama!" Messiah yelled as he walked in the hotel room with his skateboard and Sydney behind him.

"What?" Beyoncé yelled from the bedroom.

"Don't freak out but we gotta go to the hospital!" He yelled.

Beyoncé dropped her remote and got up to figure out what her child was talking about. She walked into the living room and Sydney and Messiah were standing there. Messiah turned around towards her.

"What the hell happened to your chin?" She yelled.

"I bust it." He said.

"You bust it?" Beyoncé said and looked at it. "Jesus. You know what both of you are done with that damn skateboard."

"What?" Sydney said. "I didn't bust nothing."

Beyoncé rolled her eyes and went to get Blue. Beyoncé picked up a sleeping Blue and dressed her. She grabbed her keys and signaled for Sydney and Messiah to follow her out the door.

They sat in urgent care waiting to see a doctor. Messiah winced in pain throughout there time sitting there. They were finally called back and Blue stayed with Sydney in the waiting room.

Beyoncé sat down and Messiah sat on the table waiting.

"Mama, you not gonna talk to me? It's one lil busted chin?" Messiah said.

"How many times have you just busted something?" She asked. "I can't even tell you how many times we've been in this same position because of a wrist, ankle, finger, leg, arm, and now chin. You running me boy."

Messiah sighed. He didn't feel it was that bad. The doctor came in and checked him out. He cleaned up his scar and he did need stitches. Messiah took it like a G though. The doctor told him to keep his wound clean and that the stitches would dissolve.

Sydney and Blue were still waiting in the waiting room. When Beyoncé and Messiah walked in Sydney stood.

"You are really the only person that would bust their chin a couple days before their sixteenth birthday." Sydney said laughing.

"I'm one of a kind." He said smiling. "Plus it wasn't that bad."

"Six stitches." Beyoncé said.

"Could've been worse." He said.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes as she walked out and they followed her. They went back to the Hotel.

"So now that you won't let us skateboard any more-"

"You." Sydney said. "Won't let you skateboard anymore."

"Whatever, what I'm supposed to do now?" Messiah asked.

"You have a beat machine." Beyoncé said. "Get it poppin'"

Messiah sat back and sighed.

Three Months Later

Messiah sat in the studio while going over a beat. He had been in there a couple hours. Over the past months his mother was finishing up her album and his dad and Omari were as well. They traveled everywhere. London, Paris, Dubai, Australia, Hawaii, California, and New York. It was a dream for Messiah. He was a sponge watching his parents work. Watching his mother arrange and stack her harmonies to watching his dad rap and Omari make the beats. He got to watch other producers work as well which made him want to work quicker to get a producer deal.

This was their last day in Cali before heading back home to Houston.

When Messiah finished the beat he had he started to record a demo for the song. He had been doing that all summer. He had at least twenty songs ready to send out he was just waiting on his mother to give him the green light. He didn't understand why her answer kept being no.