Part 20

Chapter 20

A Couple Months Later

"Am I gonna have dry dead skin or anything?" Messiah asked his doctor.

"It may be a little bit but nothing warm water and cocoa butter won't solve." The doctor said.

Beyoncé stood beside Messiah while watching him get his cast off.

"Now Messiah, the hard part is coming." The doctor said. "But I know you will get better quickly with physical therapy."

"I'll try to. I still have to use the crutches right?"

"Yeah." She said.

After the doctor removed the cast she then began to stretch Messiah's leg asking if there was any discomfort. He said there wasn't and he was let go. Beyoncé stood in front of him putting on his shoe.

"You did good baby." She said.

"So good you'll let me open my beat machine?" He asked smiling.

"You can hold off till tomorrow."

"Maaaaaa."

"You whine I'll make you wait till Christmas." She said eyeing him.

Messiah stopped and she handed him his crutches. She helped him down and they walked out.

They got in the car and drove off. Beyoncé's phone went off.

"Hello?" She answered through the car.

"Hey, are we out the cast?" Shawn asked.

"Yes." Messiah said.

"So we can ride-"

"Slow down there. He has to do physical therapy before he ride anything." Beyoncé said.

"That's okay, you'll be back riding your bike and drumming in no time." Shawn said. "Are you on the way to the airport?"

"Yeah, I'm getting your mom and Sydney now." She said.

"Okay, you got my house key?"

"Yeah." She said.

"Okay, I'll be home soon." He said.

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too bye." Shawn said and hung up.

Beyoncé continued to drive to the airport. They arrived at the airport.

"Do you see them?" Beyoncé asked Messiah while looking.

"Yeah, they right there." He said.

Beyoncé pulled over and put the car in park. Beyoncé got out and greeted Ms. Gloria and Sydney. They decided to come visit for Messiah's birthday. Beyoncé drove them to Shawn's house.

"Shawn should be here soon he was finishing up in the studio." Beyoncé said as she opened the door.

"That's no problem." Ms. Gloria said as they walked in.

"If you're hungry I can cook you something." Beyoncé offered.

"Thank you."

"No problem," Beyoncé said. "You can get settled and it should be finished by then."

"Okay." Ms. Gloria said and went to a guest room.

Beyoncé went through Shawn's kitchen to see what he had. He had a lot of salmon so Beyoncé thought to cook that. She washed her hands before she cooked.

Sydney had placed her stuff in a room and then went towards the kitchen. She sat on the island watching Beyoncé cook.

"What you want Sydney?" Beyoncé asked with her back turned.