character ask

hi babes! in chapter 6, I asked y'all to leave questions for the following characters, and I'll have their answers in this character ask. so here it is!

I loved your questions and I'm definitely going to do this more often! especially because it'll help y'all understand fully what's going on with all the characters/whatever's happening with the book.

questions for Ariana:

Q: Does Justin remind you of anyone?
A: Not really. Is he supposed to?

Q: Do you remember Justin? Or Jason
A: Well, I barely just met Justin. And Jason...Of course I remember him. I miss him, a lot. I wonder how he's doing.

Q: Ari does Justin seem familiar like far back? Does he sound like anyone?
A: Now that you mention it.....

Q: do you think justin is sexy
A: He is very good looking.

Q: How do you feel towards Justin? what do you think about those dreams?
A: I'm super grateful for Justin! I was going through a rough time, and he took me in and helped me out a lot with this job.
Those 'dreams' are more like nightmares. I've been having them ever since I was 10 and I never understood why he chases me, why he wants to kill me, and how I ruined his life. The creepiest part was of my parents. I know they died when I was young, but how did he know them? Does he know how they died? Is that why he laughs?

Q: Can you just be my sister?? Like I love you gurl
A: I've always wanted a sister!

Q: Do you find Justin attractive?
A: Very.

Q: How did the donuts taste?
A: About that..

Q: Can I be you? Because you fine girl
A: Aw, you're so sweet!! I would if I could, but I bet you're beautiful as you!

questions for Justin:

Q: Are you only protecting Ariana...? Or do u love her too
A: I'm not 'only' protecting her; I love her, yes. But not in that way.
Chaz, wipe that smirk off your face or I'll do it for you.

Q: so about that ass pic? why didn't you send a personal one to me?
A: Sorry babe. I was busy planning ways to kick Hobbs' ass.

Q: Justin we all know that u love Ariana or at least I know and are u ever gonna tell that ur Jason and what happened to her family
A: Again, I don't love her in that way. I've known her ever since we were young, so obviously I have friendly/brother-sister feelings for her.
CHAZ. I SWEAR TO GOD. THIS ISN'T EVEN YOUR QUESTION SECTION.
And I will tell her that I'm Jason and what happened to her family...when the time is right.

Q: When are you gonna tell her cause she'll figure out soon?
A: She won't find out.. I hope. I'll tell her once I've dealt with Hobbs.

Q: Be careful boo?? Luke is a sneaky bastard.
A: I will. Luke can fuck off; working for his daddy and shit.

Q: you love Ariana don't you
A: Yes.
That was Chaz.

Q: Do you love Ariana? Do you have any feelings for her?
A: She's been a friend of mine for years. I lost contact with her after she was sent to her aunt and uncle's. I love her as a best friend, and my feelings for her are difficult.
No, that does not mean I have feelings for her, Chaz.