Chapter Fifty One

[ December 23rd ]Luke's POVI had planned a date at mine and Charlie's new place, we had finished a few days ago and just moved stuff in this will be our first night in our own house and I have decorated the house for Christmas, so we have a couple...

[ December 23rd ]
Luke's POV
I had planned a date at mine and Charlie's new place, we had finished a few days ago and just moved stuff in this will be our first night in our own house and I have decorated the house for Christmas, so we have a couple large trees placed around the house decorated and the house just looks really nice I just hope Charlie like it.

There was a knock at the door and I opened it to find Charlie with the last few bags of our stuff, I smiled and pecked her lips, she walked in and looked around smiling, I picked up the bags and set them in the hall, I grabbed Charlie's hand, and took her to the door lady of the lounge

"Luke what's going on?" She asked confused, I smiled and opened the sliding doors showing a large lit up the tree the coffee table had a teapot with her favourite hot chocolate plus some of the foods she's craving like afghan cookies, strawberry jelly and vanilla ice cream, she smiled and turned to me hugging my waist

"You like it?" I asked her, she pulled away nodding

"It's great Luke I love it" she said

"Okay go get comfortable and I'll get a couple blankets and we'll watch some movies," I said she nodded and headed upstairs to our shared room, which sounded awesome to say.

She soon came down in some soft fluffy red coloured pants and a tight white long top, also some fluffy striped red and white bed socks, I wore some joggers and a random Christmas top, she walked over and I put in Breakfast In Tiffany's on since she loves Audrey Hepburn and we ate the foods while drinking the hot chocolate, I pulled the blanket over us and she laid on my chest and I held her close, we were up to the part where the character Audrey was play was singing with a little guitar, I listened to Charlie singing it perfectly, I played with her hair and set my hand on her bump the twins were going crazy the most time they have moved tonight, I think it's because they heard there mummy singing, Charlie did have a beautiful voice she didn't think it though, when when we finished a few movies I looked to the see asleep so I carefully picked her up carrying her upstairs to our bedroom I pulled the blankets over her then went to my side pulling my shirt off hoping in the bed, she instantly turned over and laid on my chest, I smiled sleepily and fell asleep for the first time in our new home.