Chapter Sixty Four

Charlie's POV I woke up cuddled into Beau, I sat up making sure not to wake him up in the process, I went downstairs and seen Luke sleeping on the couch, I thought he was staying with Jai and Gina last night, cause I definitely don't want to see o...

Charlie's POV
I woke up cuddled into Beau, I sat up making sure not to wake him up in the process, I went downstairs and seen Luke sleeping on the couch, I thought he was staying with Jai and Gina last night, cause I definitely don't want to see or talk to him, I went over to him and shook him awake, he opened his eyes and looked at me standing up straight away

"I'm sorry-" he started

"I want you out" I whispered, interrupting him, he looked down at his feet and back up with tears in his eyes

"It was a mistake," he said

"Please Luke just go" I said, he sighed and nodded grabbing his jacket walking out the front door, once the door closed I burst into tears sobbing my heart out, I felt someone hug me, I looked up and seen Beau, I hugged him back tightly crying into his chest, how could Luke do this.

Luke's POV
I walked out of our home, pausing to looking inside the window, I looked in to see Char crying and soon Beau came up hugging her, I let tears fall, I hate that I'm the reason for her tears I love her and what happened was a mistake, I need to explain it but what I tell her will mean she won't want me, she won't love me, and she'll think I'm horrible person especially when she knows what I've been doing and then she'll never forgive me for what I've done and she'll never think I could be a dad after this.