The naming of NO.2

Rachel Fabray was sat on the sofa in the early morning. The tv was on low and forgotten in the background, as she had become focused on rubbing her very pregnant belly, her top was pulled up over it as she watched a little foot shape pop out, bringing a smile to her face.

Her rubbing stopped as two arms circled her shoulders and a small kiss was placed on her head.

"I told you to wake me up"

Rachel smiled at the rough morning voice of her wife.

"You were up with Harmony till late, plus he only wanted a little attention"

The arms left her as Quinn jumped over the back of the sofa and landed next to Rachel with a gentle thud. Fingers under Rachel's chin turned her head gently and two pairs of lips met in a well known dance, a dance that will never get old or forgotten. Quinn placed her hand on the swell of Rachel's belly, and let out a giggle at the small kick she received.

"He missed you"

Rachel whispered against Quinn's lips and gentle broke the kiss to look down at the pale hand massaging her stomach in a attempt to gain more kicks, a request soon granted.

"He's so cool. I can't wait to meet him."

Quinn slid down off the sofa so she was between Rachel's legs and face to face with 'the bump' as he was known.

"I can't wait to meet you lil dude, you're gonna be so spoilt, not just by us but you big sis too."

Quinn looked up at Rachel and gave her the biggest dork smile ever.

"You're too cute with our kids baby. You may have the hair and the tattoos, but you, Mrs Quinn Fabray, are a giant softy."

Quinn leant up and kissed Rachel before going back to give 'the bump' a kiss.

"All for you and our family princess. Our life is so perfect."

"Almost"

Quin looked up with a little thrown, trying to think of anything that may have caused her wife to feel unhappy with their life.

"Not anything bad silly. Its just, this little man needs a name."

Quinn let out a relieved sigh and smiled at the little kick on her hand.

"Well, now is as good as anytime to come up with something. Let me just get a cup of coffee."

Quinn placed another kiss on Rachel's belly before kissing Rachel and walking into the kitchen that was connected to the front room.

"Do you want some juice, or any food baby?"

Quinn asked, popping her head around the door.

"Can I have some apple juice please baby and a plum"

Quinn rose a questioning eyebrow and let out a little laugh.

"A plum"

"A plum"

Quinn shook her head before going back into the kitchen, the sound of the coffee machine joining in to the background noise of the tv.

"Oh and baby, can you take the pip out please, it feels funny on my teeth"

Quinn stepped into the front room with both hands on her hips.

"Do you just want me to cut it up for you?"

"No, can you just remove the pip please"

Rachel put on her best puppy dog eyes.

"Baby, I honestly don't know how that woukd work in any world"