"Do a rapunzel on it"

AN: SLIGHT SEX AND LANGUAGE.

Rachel whistled the tune to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, having just come back from rehearsals for the show. She folded the last top and added it to Harmonys pile then placed the pile into the blqckq laundy basket, and made her way to the stairs. Rachel whistled out one more note as she rose an eyebrow at some noises coming from her daughters room. Rachel smiled at the big gold star on the door she had stopped at. A light knock and Rachel opened the door.

The washing basket hit the ground.

"My Eyes. NO!. Get out! NO! Harmony! NO!"

Rachel backed from the room and shut the door. That was unexpected. Rachel let out a breath and sunk down the wall she was leaning on, opposit Harmonys room. She had not been prepared to see her 17 year old daughter, doing that.

Rachel heard the front door shut and keys being put into the bowl.

"Yo! Rach, Kids. I'm hooomme!"

Rachel took a few calming breaths and slowly stood, just as a very red and disheveled Harmony came out of her room.

"Mum. I can explain."

Rachel shook her head.

"Just get him out before your Mother gets up here and finds him."

Rachel then walked towards the stairs. One last look at Harmony to make sure she did as told and Rachel went to greet her wife.

Rachel leant and smiled against the doorframe as she watched her wife dig through the fridge and mumble about the lack of good food.

"Your cookies are in the cupboard Quinn."

Quinn jumped and hit her head on the fridge door in shock. A quick recovery and Quinn was leaning against a shut fridge door, being smooth with her hand running throw her hair and her signature smile in place.

"Hey. I was just, you know, checking."

Rachel rose an eyebrow and slowly mwde her way to her wife.

"For?"

"Dinner, stuff. I'm gonna cook."

Rachel smiled as she watched Quinn mentally face palm on that.

"You know, I know that you were looking for my mars bars, which you are not having, so go have a cookie. As you actually sulked in the store to get them."

Quinn pouted slightly and stepped forward to hug her wife.

"I missed you."

Quinn mumbled as she began to kiss Rachel's neck.

"Your sooooo fit."

Rachel giggled at that and the kisses slowly went up her neck with a gentle nip to her ear.

"How about her have some adult time."

Quinn began to kiss down. Rachel relaxed and closed her eyes. The kisses got to her breasts when she had an image flash into her mind of her daughter being in this very position that had lead to her being in the one she was just in upstairs.

"Ahhhhh!" Ravhel screamed and pushed Quinn away.

Quinn looked up confused and slightly hurt.

"What did I do?"

"Nothing. I just, need to start dinner. Go relax baby."

Rachel pecked her lips and walked over to the cupboards. Quinn stood dazed and grumpd. One last look at Rachel to check is she was serious and then stormed out of the room.