Andrew

Rachel's eyebrows rose as she watched her 5 year old son pour 'tea' into an extra cup and then place a biscuit on the plate he had already layed down.

"There you go Andrew. Mama said I make the best tea in the world, do you like it?"

Rachel watched as Sebastian sat on the end of his seat for the answer to the question he had just asked to this 'Andrew'.

"Awesome!"

Sebastian did a little fist pump, something he had obviously picked up from his mama. Rachel continued to watch, fixated with her son's behaviour. Rachel jumped slightly when arms wrapped around her waist but kept quiet and settled into the embrace.

"He playing with Andrew again?"

Rachel hummed and then turnt her head with a shocked looked.

"You know this thing. Who is it?"

Quinn smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Andrew is his imaginary friend. Remember when we went on that trip and the middle seat had to stay empty?"

Rachel nodded.

"That's because Andrew came to. He's been with us for about six months now, Sebastian was kind enough to help him get his kite out of the tree and they have been besties ever since."

Rachel just stared at Quinn.

"Why are you so happy about this?"

Quinn frowned at her wife.

"I think it's shows that he has an amazing imagination. Have you not noticed how well his talking is getting, how confident he is now. That's all because of Andrew."

Rachel looked back at her son again and smiled at the big smile on his face.

"So, we haven't done anything wrong?"

Rachel felt Quinn's head shake against hers.

"Of course not. Why don't you go meet Andrew, he is really cool."

Rachel giggled and felt herself swoon even more at the idea of her wife playing along with their son. She fell more in live with Quinn everday.

Rachel smiled and turnt in Quinn's arms, wrapping her arms around her wife's neck and their lips met in a slightly over PG rating kiss. Okay making way over, Rachel thought as Quinn's tongue met with hers and then Quinn's lip was somehow sucked into her mouth.

Quinn's moan and hands on her behind was whag brought Rachel out of their bubble. The kiss broke barely and hands were moved slightly.

"Later, baby. I promise."

Quinn grumbled and placed enough kiss before walking off with a tap on her own arse from Rachel.

Rachel smiled and walked slowly into the nursery. Rachel cleared her throat, gaining her son's attention.

"Can I join in hunny?"

Sebastian seemed to deliberate for a few moments.

"Erm... okay mum, but you gotta sit there."

He pointed to the chair opposite him, opposed to the one next to him on the little square table. Rachel pulled out the chair and moved it away before sitting down on the floor and crossing her legs. Quinn had sat on the fourth chair last time they had a 'tea party' and that is why there were no longer four.

"So.... what are you playing?"

Sebastian gave Rachel a cup and began to pour her some 'tea'.

"Well, m..me and Andrew are just drinking some tea and catching up."

Rachel hid her laugh.

"Catching up huh. Has he been away then?"

Sebastian nodded his head and took a sip.

"He stayed with his grandpa...grandparents at the weekend, when we went to ours."

"Well that was lucky. At least you didn't leave one another alone and bored, eh?"

Sebastian nodded and then looked to his left.

"What's that? Sure. Mum, Andrew wants to know if he can stay for dinner?"

Rachel smiled and placed her cup down, before addressing Andrew.

"Of course you can Andrew. What is your favourite?"

Sebastian smiled at his mum.

"Andrew says his favourite is pepper pizza."

Rachel hid her laugh again, just not as well.

"Pepperoni pizza, you and Andrew have the same favourite dinner. Is that why you're best friends?"

Sebastian nodded enthusiastically.

"Yep. He always really enjoys making it himself, just like me."

Rachel smiled.

"Well. How about we all go to the store together, make the pizza's and eat them in the living room? We can watch a movie. Is Andrews favourite movie the muppets movie by any chance?"

Sebastian smiled and nodded.

"How you know?"

"Just a hunch."

Rachel smiled. She knew because that was also Sebastian favourite currently.

Rachel smiled as she took Sebastians hand and they walked out of the nursery to the front door. Sebastian sat on the stairs to put his shoes on as Rachel grabbed the keys and Quinn walked towards them from the living room.

"Where you going?"

Rachel smiled and hugged Quinn.

"Me, Sebastian and Andrew are going to get some pizza stuff for dinner, we are making it and then we are going to eat it whilst watching a movie. I think it is only fair that I get to know my son's best friend."

Quinn smiled and kissed her wife's cheek.

"I'm happy that you are doing this for him."

"Me too."

They went in for a kiss but stopped when Sebastian's voice rose slightly.

"No! I'm now telling them Andrew and you not too!"

"What you not telling us little bud?"

Quinn asked.

"Andrew wants me to tell you about Amy."

Rachel rose an eyebrow.

"Who is Amy?"

Sebastian looked at the floor as he stood up and inspected his hands.

"My girlfriend."

Quinn laughed but was stopped by Rachel's scowl.

"That. I am not excepting."