Winter Festival

"I finished them all mummy."

Rachel turned around from checking the turkey to look at her now icing covered 5 year old daughter, she couldn't help but laugh.

"Well done princess. Do you think that maybe there is more icing on you than the cookies?"

Harmony looked over herself quickly then looked back at Rachel with a bright smile, a little giggle and big nod of her head.

"Let mummy take a picture for the christmas album."

Rachel picked up her phone from the counter, clicked the camera app and started taking photos. Harmony being her mothers daughter began her well thought out poses.

"You, Harmony Judy Santana Fabray, are extremely vain."

"At least she allows us to take her photo, Danielle won't let Santana or Britfany to take hers."

Quinn said walking into the kitchen with Sebastian on her hip rolling a toy car over her sjoukder and up her neck.

"Yeah, I suppose we are lucky there but did you really expect anything less from a child of mine."

Quinn shook her head.

"I would have been disappointed if she didn't like her photo being taken."

Rachel took one last photo before closing her phone and putting it back on the counter a little whine coming from Harmony.

"Right, go wash up Har and put on your outfit before your grandparents get here."

Harmony quickly took off her apron and dashed out of the kitchen shouting about presents.

"Do you want some help with the turkey?"

Quinn asked placing Sebastian in his chair that was attached to one of the table chairs and putting a bib on him before giving him a Christmas tree biscuit Harmony had decorated.

"Are you enjoying christmas so far my beautiful wife?"

Rachel smiled at Quinn.

"I most definitely am. Are you?"

"I wouldn't change it for the world."

Rachel skipped around the table towards Quinn and went in for a quick kiss. Quinn pulled Rachel back to her as she tried to pull away and heated the kiss up. It wasn't long before a tongue ran across Rachel's bottom lip and then met with her own. This lasted for about 2 minutes before a piece of cookie hit Quinn in the head.

They broke the kiss and both looked over at Sebastian.

"What was that for?"

"Bash Mummy"

Rachel laughed and buried her face in Quinn's neck.

"Sorry Q, I'm Bash's mummy"

Quinn moved out of Rachel's embrace to clean the boy up muttering something about Rachel being hers first. Rachel shook her head just as the ovens timer went off. She went back to the oven and began checking the turkey, potato's and extra little bits.

"I'm gonna go get this little dude all ready."

Rachel nodded her head, turned the oven down and started turning the vegetables, that were all ready in there pots on the hob, on. She removed her apron just as the doorbell rang.
Walking down the hallway Rachel stopped to check her hair and makeup in the mirror by the door, satisfied she opened thd door to the first lot of visitors, her fathers.

Hiriam Berry had sadly haf an accident and was now in a wheelchair for alot of the time but this didn't stop them from being their usual selves.

"Daddy! I missed you so much!"