I'm Ready

Rachel smiled as the air whipped through her hair, even with Quinn's bike jacket on she could still feel the slight chill. Rachel tightened her arms around Quinn's torso and she rested her helmet head inbetween her new wife's tensed shoulder blades. The wedding was beautiful, they danced and laughed and Rachel felt as if it could not get any better and the her new wife had stuck a helmet on her head and swung her over her bike, whispering about a suprise.

Rachel looked up as the bike began to jump slightly, Quinn had took a turning off the main road and they were now on a dirt track, tree's along the road and lack of light resulted in Rachel not being able to see anything, except the muddy road that the bike's lights showed. Rachel was more than thankful that she had decided to change into some jeans and a top, she may or may not have had a tip off from Brittany about how nice and white her dress was and what a shame if some mud where to make its way into the evening.

Rachel squinted as she began to make out the walls of a building. As they got closer Rachel began to could see a little cabin, with a tiny bit of light seeping through a little window that had the curtains drawn.

They pulled up in the driveway and Quinn killed the engine. She slowly removed Rachel's arms and then jumped off, offering her hand and then helping the small brunette down.

Rachel bit her lip as Quinn removed her helmet and shook her pink, messy but perfect hair back into place. Quinn had it freshly dyed and cut for the wedding, but in true Fabray fashion she had re-styled it as soon as she got home, messing up all the perfect flicks, to make them perfectly imperfect.

Quinn set her helmet on the bike and then gently removed Rachel's. Rachel watched as Quinn cringed slightly.

"Erm... I should have put more thought into the helmet, and erm.... wedding hair. Yeah, they don't mix, I'm really sorry."

Rachel had to smile and leant up slightly to kiss Quinn's cheek.

"Quinn. This is the one time I will allow you to get away with it. Luckily for you I have just married the women of my dreams and nothing is ruining this moment."

Quinn smirked.

"Good. Now, we need to get inside before this dream women comes and takes you away."

Rachell smiled and then squealed as she was swooped up and carried towards the front door. Quinn kicked the door, lightly for her. The door swung open and Quinn walked over the threshold, kissing Rachel's lips along the way.

Quinn set Rachel down and shut the door. Rachel walked into the one doorway off the hall, there was a small living room, one two seater, a small tv,coffe table and a lit fire. The room was joined onto an open kitchen, small but enough.

The brunette smiled as arms circled her waist and a kiss was placed on her crown.

"I promised Santana a week of future babysitting if she came down here with some clothes and set up the fire, she also stocked the fridge, so we are set."

Rachel smiled.

"Now, my'lady. How about we get into that bedroom before your wife finds us?"

Rachel bit her lip and turnt, wrapping her arms around Quinn's neck and playing with the ends of pink hair.

"I don't know. I happen to really love her and she is very, very fine. I don't know if you can live up to it."

Rachel giggled as Quinn looked adorably confused for a second and then smirked.

"How's about I show you what a real women can do?"

Rachel bit her lip and kissed along Quinn's jaw line.

"Show me."

Quinn smiled and took Rachel's hand, dragging her wife to their bedroom.

QR....QR....QR....QR....

Rachel moaned as Quinn kissed behind her ear.

"Baby.... c'mon, you made a promise."

Quinn smirked and nipped at Rachel's neck once more before rolling off the brunette and reaching for condom. Quinn was about to rip open the packet when a tiny hand stopped her.

"Quinn. I'm ready to try again."

Quinn lifted herself up on her elbow and moved some hair from brown eyes.

"Are you sure?"

Rachel kissed the fingers in her hair and smiled.

"I'm positive. It feels so right now, I feel ready now. Please Quinn, I know this has been tough but let's try."

Quinn smiled and pressed her lips to Rachel's, soon their tongues met and Rachel cupped Quinn's face to guide her ontop of her.

Quinn quickly got into position. Quinn flicked her hair and leant her forward against Rachel's. A question in her eyes.

"I'm ready"