Mum and Mama Time

AN: JUST THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU GUYS A LITTLE ONE SHIT DON'T QUITE KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM BUT I HAD TO GO TO HOSPITAL AND RANDOMLY THOUGHT THIS UP WHEN LISTENING TO A COUPLE IN A&E. HOPE YOU LIKE IT, LEAVE COMMENTS OF ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO WRITE AND ALSO I LOAVE FEEDBACK, THANKS AND SMILE ALWAYS.

Rachel walked into the kitchen at Santana and Brittany's place, she secured her left earring and straightened out her knee length dress.

"Hoping to get lucky tonight Berry?"

Rachel smirked and winked at her enermy turnt friend.

"You know it and it's Fabray."

Santana smirked back, she just loved teasing this girl. Getting her diva panties all in a twist, definitely an advantage to keeping the midget around.

"Now, S. Are you and Britt sure?"

Santana huffed and flicked the brunette on the forehead and passed her a glass of wine.

"If you ask me again I'm gonna ends you. Me and Britt are more than capable of looking after the two monsters for a night, we're the god parents for a reason."

Rachel laughed at Santana's old slang. It was the first time since Sebastian was two years ago that they were leaving them overnight. They of course worked and Rachel often got home late but they hadn't left him for a whole night. Ra hel had made sure to put him to bed, Harmony was staying up a little later with Santana and Brittany's year older daughter, Natasha.

"I know, and you know we trust you. It's just, he's my baby boy S."

Santana smiled and shook her head.

"Promise me that tonight, once Quinn picks you up there will be no more talk of the kids. You go out, you talk about each other, not work. Keep it stress free, act like it's your first date."

"I promise to try."

Santana nodded

"And don't come back until at least lunch time tomorrow. You guys have looked after Natasha loads of days and nights for us, so enjoy yourselves. Oh also, if you turn up here tomorrow and haven't had at least 8 orgasms, you're going straight back to the hotel."

Rachel laughed at that.

"That one I will definitely promise and stick to."

They both giggled as Brittany walked into the kitchen raising an eyebrow at them both.

"Do I want to know?"

Brittany asked wrapping an arm around Santana's waist and looking at the latina.

"I was just saying that they better not turn up here tomorrow without being fully satisfied."

Brirtany nodded enthusiastically.

"Listen to her Rach. Oh, if you run out of idea's, me and San do this thing with shower and the shampoo bott..."

Brittany was cut off by Santana's hand on her mouth and Ravhel couldn't help but laugh.

"Britt baby, they won't do that. Prude and pruder stick to the basics. Missionary, right Rach?"

Santana was smirking as Rachel lifted her drink to her mouth and took a sip.

"Actually Santana we are both quite fond of doggy style."

Santana raised an eyebrow.

"Wait, you're trying to tell me, that you sickly sweet weirdos don't stare lovingly into each others eyes and take it nice and slow. Yeah right, Rach I know you. There is no doubt in my mind that every position you do, ensures eye contact."