Awkward.

AN: PROMPTS OF WHAT YOU WANNA SEE. SCHOOL HAS BEEN HECTIC SO I'M UPDATING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND WHEN I GET THE IDEAS.

9 year old Harmony scrunched up her face and turnt her head to the side slightly. He mum and mama always talked about adult stuff when they thought her or Sebastian weren't around but she still heard it alot. Up until this moment she just ignored it and carried on singing or colouring but now she wanted to know what it all meant. Her friends were talking about 'stuff' during maths the other day and she had been interested.

Her friend Ellie had said that her mum told her that boys had a special part that allowed them to put the baby inside of the girl.

Harmony accepted this up until she thought about her parents. She had two mums. Did this mean that her mama wasn't her mama. This was beginning to worry Harmony, why didn't they tell her.

She had been in science the other day and they were labelling the parts of the body. Harmony learnt that the special parts were called a penis and a vagina. Women had the vagina and could not get pregnant without the sperm (or tadpols as Harmony called them) so how did her mums have her.

Harmony was done guessing and so was now making her way to the kitchen, drawing abandoned. Her mama was holding her mum from behind like normal whilst her mum cut up some vegetables.

"C'mon baby. The kids are playing, lets do some playing ourselves."

Quinn husked into Rachels neck and the brunette giggled.

"What game are you gonna play?"

Rachel squeaked and Quinn jumped away. Hands in the air with a blush spreading to her cheeks. It was just like that time Hiriam had walked in on them whilst Quinn was happily grinding away, but that was another story.

"Erm....just an adult game baby."

Quinn said choosing to sit at the breakfast bar away from Rachel.

Harmony ftowned and hopped up next to her mama.

"Mama. What's sex?"

Rachel dropped the knife and Quinn choked on air. They were preparing for this moment but not randomly like this.

"Erm. Well. You see, erm. It's how babies are made."

Quinn nodded to herself, proud of that answer.

"Okay. So who does it?"

Rachel turned around, deciding to help her wife out.

"Adults. Very big and 30 something year old adults."

Quinn laughed slightly. That was clearly a warning about the age of allowed sex.

"So. Girls and girls can make babies then."

"Erm. Not without the help of a man. You see the woken go to a place where they put the sperm, the thing that helps to make a baby into them."

Harmony frowned.

"Did you and mum do that?"

Quinn's eyebrows scrunched together. She knew this question was coming.

"No princess. You see, this is a bit confusing but mama has a boy part."

Harmony frowned.

"A penis?"

Quinn nodded.

"So...why are you not a boy?"

"It's confusing princess. It's to do with these things called chromosomes and they say whether the baby is a boy or a girl. Mine, were a little different and got a bit confused and so I'm a girl with boy parts."

Harmony nodded slowly.

"So. You are my mama."

Quinn smiled.

"Yes of course. I know it's confusing baby girl but that's us."

Quinn laughed and Rachel smiled at her wife and daughter.

"Is that okay then princess?"

Rachel asked.

"I think. But why do people sometimes use things to stop having babies? Why don't they just not have sex?"

Quinn sighed. This was about to get worse.

"Well. Sex can be an enjoyable thing when done with someone you love, it's not always about making a baby."

Harmony smiled.

"Okay."

Harmony hopped down and left the room, happy with her answers.

"That sucked."

Quinn huffed out an agreement and layed her head on the counter.

"From now on, you text me sex things. Or look around when you wanna say something."

Quinn smiled.

"Okay."

Quinn looked around.

"So. Can I have my dessert once the kids are in bed?"

Rachel laughed.

"If you eat your like a good girl."

Quinn smirked.

RQ....RQ....RQ....RQ....

"Aaahhhhhhhaaaaaahhhh!!!"

Quinn and Rachel both ran to the living room after hearing the scream.

Rachel knelt by her daughters side as Harmony wiped her tears.

"What's wrong?"

Harmony passed her mum her phone which she had been using to draw a picture.

"Why is mama gonna eat a cat?"