Chapter 31

A/N: This chapter is rated mature. While there is some dialogue, I've done my best to not push the story forward other than a couple things that obviously need to be addressed with the content. If this is not your thing, you can definitely skip it and go to the next chapter without missing much. For those that choose to read, hope you like it! Writing something like this is definitely a first for me!

He pauses at the end of the hallway, looking between our two doors before finally deciding on his room. He opens the door to let us in before kicking it closed behind him then pressing me against it. My mouth moves down from his ear to his neck while I slide my hands between us to start fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. His hands squeeze from under my thighs where he was holding me up and I feel a heat coiling low in my belly.

His nose traces its way from my shoulder up to my ear, where his hot breath teases before his lips traces along the curve. I had no idea my ears could be so sensitive as I let out a shiver in response and clamp my legs around him tighter. His hips flex against me and I can feel a hard ridge pressing against my sensitive center.

The bottom of my dress has ridden up and one of his hands moves down to my knee before sliding back up under the hem. He palms the curve of my butt with his thumb gliding back and forth along the edge of my lace panties. My head falls back against the door and he takes advantage by raining kisses and licks on my exposed neck before sucking hard at the point right below my ear. My back arches away from the door in response and I let out a breathy moan.

He pulls me away from the door and carries me towards the bed before setting me down on my feet. My knees are wobbly and he keeps one hand on my waist. I see a primitive look in his eyes, he knows exactly how much he's affecting me.

"I want to look at you," he says before pulling my hair over one shoulder then sliding his fingertips across the back of my neck and pausing at the top of the zipper to my dress. His eyebrow lifts in question, checking to make sure I'm ok. Unable to speak, I just nod my head and watch as the corner of his lip quirks up. My eyes close as I feel the zipper slowly come undone, one of his fingers tracing the exposed skin as he lowers it. His hands come back up to my shoulders to brush the straps to either side, allowing them to slip down my arms. My dress lands in a pool at my feet.

I open my eyes when I feel him take a step back. His eyes trace over the skin he just exposed, skimming over the lines of my lacy pink bra and panties. His reaches out and traces his knuckle over the top curve of my breast, watching in fascination as goosebumps travel in its wake. "You are so beautiful. No one else could ever compare," he says almost reverently, his eyes traveling slowly back up to mine. I'm blown away by the amount of emotion that he's allowing me to see from those gray gems. It's not just desire, although the way he's looking at me causes my insides to start throbbing. The look he's giving me is filled with love and I can't help but feel cherished under his gaze.

Realizing he still has entirely too many clothes on, I reach my shaking hands forward to continue working on the buttons of his shirt, his hands tracing up and down my sides while I pop each one free before tugging the hem out of his slacks. He's not wearing an undershirt and I feel my mouth water as his chest and abdomen come into view when I separate the fabric. He's sculpted in a way I never realized, each muscle defined and sensitive to my touch as I run my fingers over them. I reach my hands up to his shoulders just as he did to push the shirt down, working it over his biceps and forearms until it falls free to the floor.

I bring my hands back to his chest, dragging my fingernails lightly over his nipples and hear him suck in his breath from my touch. This gives me the resolve I need to continue my journey south, my fingers caressing each ridge of his abs before landing on his belt buckle. I'm just about to work the belt loose when I find myself flying backwards through the air to land on the bed with a bounce.