Chapter 3

I sat down on a chair. The room was big-ish and contained a couple of tables. Soon the room began to fill with kids from 13 to 17. It was dinner time.

I sat with a bunch of kids around my age. Patrick and some other people began to serve the food. I got a plateful of food and began to eat it.

"So, what's your name and stuff," asked a boy with short brown hair and a British accent. "Vic," I replied, "I'm 16 and I'm from San Diego but moved to new York when I was twelve. "

"Well hi Vic, I'm josh," he said happily. " I'm from Britain and I'm 15."

One by one we went around the table asking the same question. There was Austin, 17, Jenna, 16, Oli, 15, Lynn, 16 and Alex, 16. Everyone was introduced apart from the black haired boy.

"That's Kellin and he's a prick," said Josh obviously the most talkative. His introduction was topped with a death glare from Kellin.

After I had finished eating I went to my room. I picked up my guitar and began playing it. It's soothing noise filling the room. After about 20 or 30 minutes I realised someone was standing at the door.

"You play?" asked Lynn surprised. "Yeah," I responded shyly. "Do you?"
She nodded her head."I'm probably gonna go to bed but the others our age are watching TV downstairs if you wanna join them, " she said before leaving the room.

I decided to leave the world of consciousness and go to sleep. It was an eventful day that left me exhausted and I felt like I had been hit by a bus. Almost as soon as my head touched the pillow, I was fast asleep.

A/N

Thanks for reading this and vote, comment etc if you liked it. Sorry this chapter is a little shorter but I hope you're enjoying the book so far.