Chapter 10

I shifted uncomfortably in the armchair. Sick of falling asleep every minute or two, it definitely felt like coffee break time. After wandering the disinfectant smelling halls I found a small canteen with a coffee machine in it. Hallelujah!

The hot, bitter liquid scalded my throat a little but I really didn't care. The foam cup almost burning my hand as I re entered the room. The beeping in the room was driving my crazy.

Minutes passed and soon a nurse came into the room. "Are you on your own sweetie, " she said kindly. "Yeah, my guardian is coming in later on," I replied. She simply nodded her head. She rolled his head back and checked his heart and shone a torch thing in his eyes. She then added a type of medicine into a drip attached to his paler than normal skin before leaving again.

"Wanna give me some coffee," croaked Kellin feebly. I almost hit the roof with both fright and happiness. "Holy shit dude, your awake," I said pulling him into a tight hug. "How long was I out?" he questioned. "Just over 26 hours."

"Do ya wanna give me coffee? I'm thirsty and a little hungry, " said Kellin giving me puppy eyes. "Dude, you do realise you died, then came back to life and the only thing you want is coffee! " He nodded and before long he had my cup of coffee in his hands.

After about an hour of terrible jokes and anti-jokes, we had begun to have just small talk. "When does the nurse come back in," he asked me. "In like an hour-ish ," I guessed. "Cool sit here, " he said motioning to his hospital bed. Of course I did and we continued to talk about life's hopes and dreams realising we had a lot in common.

I looked at my clock. "Nurse will come in in like 20 minutes and Patty will be here in an hour," I said a little sadly. He hugged me tight, my heart beginning to beat faster. We pulled apart and it was as if time was frozen. Then I leaned in and our lips collided.

His soft lips moved in sync with mine and my hands brushed off his cheek. We pulled apart breathing a little heavier. I smiled at him before he pressed our lips together again with way more force then before. His tongue made its way to mine. His hands roamed my body while our lips stayed locked together. We pulled apart again and our foreheads rested against each others. "You know hospitals aren't that bad," he whispered causing us both to laugh.

A/N
So happy with this chapter and I hope you guys are too. My stories rarely go on for more than five chapters so to get to ten and love the story just as much is incredible and it's entirely up to you so thanks. Comment, vote etc if you enjoyed and the next chapter will be up this weekend.