Chapter 7

"I'm going out now," I shouted up the stairs. After Patty's reply I closed the door after me. Therapy this morning was silent as always.

The warm breeze lightly tousled my shoulder length brown hair as I walked, my shoes clicking a little on the concrete. I was heading to my newly found favourite place. It was a little clearing in a bunch of trees that a river flowed through. Over the river there was a small meadow.

I kept walking down the dusty road and hopped a fence. I could already hear the rushing water of the river. I also heard a rustling, like I was being followed. I turned around quickly to see Kellin walking towards me.

"Are you following me?" I questioned him. "Don't flatter yourself babe, I always come here," he said with an air of arrogance around him.

"What's with you being a dick to everyone," I muttered fed up with his presence. "Ouch that hurts," he said dramatically clutching his heart. I couldn't help but giggle at him. He smiled at me."You know Vic, I'm not the enemy here."

"Really, who is." "Life," he said looking at me seriously. That was one thing we could agree on. I climbed a tree and Kellin followed me up. When we were both sitting comfortably on a branch, he took two monster energy drinks out of his bag and handed me one.

Seconds turned to minutes as we both drank and talked. "Err Vic," said Kellin, "I think my dick has a splinter from this fucking tree so do ya wanna go to the meadow. " he asked. I raised my eyebrows at him but still climbed down the large oak Tree.

The long overgrown grass and weeds tickled my hands as me and Kellin walked through the meadow. Kellin all of a sudden lay down in the soft grass. Without question I lay down beside him. Minutes passed as we both lay in a comfortable silence.
"Car," said Kellin interrupting the silence as he pointed to a passing cloud. "Dude no, it's obviously a fish, " I aged back. He shoved my shoulder playfully and I repaid the favour. I went to shove him as did he at the same time.

Suddenly our hands touched as we looked at each other. I looked into his blue eyes and my stomach erupted with butterflies. His porcelain skin looking so soft and touchable. His lips so kissable.

Wait.

What?