Chapter 11

"Is the cake done," asked Lynn entering the kitchen. "2 minutes then yeah," I said whilst finishing the icing letters. The Home was in chaos as Kellin's week in hospital ended this morning. Both me and Josh had made a cake,  Lynn and Oli made a banner (with the help of a few little hands) and Alex, Jenna and Austin had been rushing around cleaning things so that everything was perfect for his arrival home.

Moments later we heard a car pull into the driveway. Everyone began to crowd around the car as Kellin and Patty got out. Kellin looked so confused as loads of people gave him the biggest hugs. "Sorry dude, that we weren't exactly the nicest to you but do ya wanna start again?" asked Oli while hugging him. "No, I was the prick but yeah let's start again," Kellin said happily.

The sound of enjoyment filled the room as the cake I had made was being devoured. "This is fucking AMAZING," sang Jenna causing Patty to give her a stare.  "Oh, emm, this is fudging amazing, " she said correcting herself.

I had climbed the tree outside my bedroom window and was currently sitting watching the stars fill the sky. "Room for one more? " asked Kellin appearing at the window below me. "Of course," I replied immediately. He began to climb the tree. I reached out my hand to help him. Grabbing my hand, he scrambled up to the branch beside me.

After we had sat for a few minutes Kellin had said he knew a way to the roof. "Only a little more and we're there," he said while grabbing onto a branch. I followed him up one, two more and the roof appeared right in front of us. I grabbed the gutter of the roof and swung my legs onto the slated roof following Kellin. He sat down on a flat bit and gestured for me to do the same. "Stars are beautiful," I told him. "So are you." I made a gagging noise. "You want a burger with that cheese," I said. "Hold up, we got a sass master over here," he replied quickly. "Wow Kells, that hurt," I said trying to keep a straight face while dramatically clutching my chest.

"Shithead."

A/N
Not completely in love with this chapter except the ending, that I like. Anyway if you liked plz like, comment (comments make me very happy)  and I will see you in the next chapter