Guilty Wing

Picture shows Mikoto with the uniform she will wear when she becomes an Elite Swordswoman Noble, wielding the Master Sword and River Spirit. Red Eyed XaXa is shown in his Death Gun outfit as he is using the Sterben avatar in Underworld. By the way.. I'm kinda scared that people are starting to ship Death Gun with Mikoto.. I know they're like worst enemies.. but.. I'm pretty sure it's not a frenemy relationship 0_-

"You know.." said Thevos with a chuckle as he glided through the trees, his large creepy eye swiveling around under the darkness of his mask. "I have to say.. taking Laughing Coffin was a good idea on my part of the mission Krux.. they have been so useful.. having my own little army.."

A dark voice spoke out of nowhere.. breathing out from the trees.. the soil.. everywhere..

"They are an interesting army.. but humans? I always knew you were an odd one Thevos.. but involving humans in our missions is a brash decision.."

Thevos laughed. "Maybe so.. you know the Swiss have an interesting army, they've gone 500 years on this planet without any wars.. quite an interesting accomplishment. And also very lucky, I mean you ever see those little Swiss Army knives they have to use? Not an effective weapon.. I mean seriously.. 'come on buddy! You get past me, and the other guy's got a spoon!! Bring it on!! I've got the toe clippers right here!' "

"Human jokes.. you always pick up so many interesting traits.. So the plans.. are they proceeding as scheduled?"

"Yeah yeah.." said Thevos. "All the bases are set.. and all the humans will pay for misusing our power.. bla bla bla.. but seriously.. having all these plans stacked up on top of each other is a bit exhausting.. do you know what that's like? Well imagine you're drowning.. then somebody hands you a textbook and tells you to read it by Monday.. Then while you're drowning you open this book and it has nothing but words that say 'Go F*ck yourself.." Then you realize that every other sentence says F*ck yourself without the 'Go' part. And you realize it's morse code. And then when you finally read the entire morse code.. it really is just saying 'Go F*ck yourself in morse code."

"So.. what are the humans like?"

"Complete idiots!!" said Thevos. "They don't even know how to speak their own language! English especially!! They butchered that language completely. I tested it out actually, I went to some poor sucker and asked him, ' can I buy you a drink?' He said 'yes', and I said 'WRONG, I'm broke!!' "

".... that didn't happen.. anyways..They don't seem like a knowledgeable race.. "

"Oh they're knowledgeable.. just not wise.. I mean.. knowledge is knowing tomatoes are fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad. In any case.. I'll complete my mission here, kill that Symbiotic Host and Nox.. and we can then continue the larger mission on Earth." said Thevos.

"It feels strange Thevos.. " said Krux. "These beings are intelligent like us.. and yet, are we truly fit to play judge and jury over them?"

"Here's a bit of my take on it.. I once asked God for a power action Giga Drive Starship.. But I knew God didn't work like that, so I stole the Starship and asked for forgiveness instead." said Thevos. "Heheheh.. just kill the rats and then worry about it! Does wonders! Anyways.. it's not like you feel moralistically inclined to spare them.. do you?"

"No.. we are assassins.. that is how our life is lived.. and guilt is not something I have the time or energy to feel..And what of Seyat?" said Krux. "He is sure to interfere.. that wandering researcher."

"I'll snap his little neck into dust." said Thevos simply. "Besides.. not like we need any more researchers.. I mean the only human mystery I'm curious about is why Kamakaze Pilots wore helmets."