Regret

||Kyoya grabbed hold of her small, fragile body, catching her before she could fall off the bed.

'Kyo-chan~ Aren't we suppose to be getting up by now.' Hannie whined, lightly smacking him on the cheek.

'Ouch! Hannie,' he gave a sigh, ' I'm tired, can't we just lay in bed a little longer.'

She gave him a glare and got up herself only to be pulled back down beside his bare body. Her face heated up however she tried to compose herself.

'Whats wrong Hannie?' He purred, his lips planting sinning kisses down her neck.
'I've come to realize, you look way hotter without glasses.' She noted.

He stopped before he could reach her bare chest, his eyes glanced upwards to find his girlfriend's lewd face heated up in different shades of red. He could take her right here and now but he knew better from taking it rough on her last night.

'Do I look charming?' He laughed, smelling her sweet scent of strawberry shampoo from her collarbone.

'You always look charming in my eyes.' She laughed. 'I guess our story ends here.'

Suddenly the door barged open and in came a well-dressed female with glasses ready to take down a bull.

'A-Author-chan!' Hannie yelped, covering herself with the blanket.

Leaving only Kyoya exposed, he lazily gave Author-chan
(That's me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) a sexy smirk.

'How's it going Author-chan?' He yawned.
'Everything's sparkles and buttholes but everyone's asking for a sequel.' She sighed.

'Isn't that a good thing? More readers will get to know us.' He said.
'Author-chan, but it's a confusing state to be recreating everything again. I mean I died twice in the previous book.' Hannie panicked.

'Look, you've made my future fiancee cry.' Kyoya pouted, he snuggled his head into the crook of her neck.
'What! Future fia- Ootori Kyoya! I never agreed to!' She yelled, smacking him with a pillow.

'Omg all this gushy love aura makes me cry, in contrast to my single life.' Author-chan cried, dropping to her knees.

'Maybe you should start getting a boyfriend then.' Kyoya suggested, cutely licking Hannie's cheek like a cat.
'What are you doing?' Hannie hissed.

'I'm far too busy focusing my views on Daryun from Arslan Senki, MikaYuu from Owari no Seraph, Nicolas Brown from Gangsta and Zapp from Kekkai Sensen-'

'Those are anime characters.' Kyoya blurted.
Hannie gave a loud gasp and smacked him on the chest. 'Ootori Kyoya! Don't break her heart. A woman can love whoever and whatever she pleases.'

'Oh Hannie, why are you so precious.' Author-chan sobbed.

Hannie got off the bed and padded her way over to give her a hug.

'Sorry about my naked self.' Hannie blushed, realizing that the blanket had fallen off.

'So is a season two sequel coming or not?' Kyoya asked, stretching on the mattress and laying on his hand.

'Of course it is. To ease Author-chan's heart that is.' Hannie smiled, patting the sobbing head of the Author of Hannie-chan.

'S-Season two~~' Author-chan cried, snot running down her nose, her arms flailed aroud the air as she wailed into Hannie's naked shoulder.

||SANKYU||39三九 (^O^☆♪