Chapter Ten: At peace?

'It's finally graduation.' Haruhi smiled. 
'Graduation time, oh mann. We won't be able to see Haruhi anymore.' The twins sobbed. 

'Graduation time means Graduation Photo!!' Renge popped out from the bush with a digital camera. 'Now everyone get together.' She bent a little lower and got into a photographer's stance. 

Haruhi was at the left side being squished by the twins and Tamaki fighting over who should put their arm on her ending up with all the three men putting their arms around her. Honey was standing with Mori behind him and Kyoya beside Honey. Renge rested her index finger on the button .

1.. 

Thank you so much everyone. 

2... 

I had such a fun time. 

3.. ! 

Thanks, onii-chan. 

Click! 

As the photo saved automatically Renge flipped through the gallery photos once they retreated to her. When Honey, Mori and Kyoya examined the picture they were astonished to find a little blonde girl in between Honey and Kyoya making a peace sign. She was smiling like a little child. That was Hannie. Her ghost was finally at peace, she was delighted to befriend everyone but Kyoya had a quick reminder at the back of his mind that everyone had forgotten about Hannie except Mori, Honey and himself.

Do you think this is the end?

--

XX Haha I forgot to add this part. This is completely fail sorry. Because I only realized that the ending was messed up to I added this.