Chapter Seven: Consuming

Dressed in a cute outfit ; a pink lace dress coated by a brown leather cardigan, long white stockings, and hazel small boots. Her hair was let loose and she usually would let loose her hair if it was a special occasion and it was. She had been asked by Kyoya last night if they wanted to go out. 

Standing near the lamp post around the park area, she spotted Kyoya dressed elegantly in a loose white shirt coated by a yellow jacket, cream pants, and brown dress shoes. She waved at him energetically before skipping her way towards him. Though he still had that cold gaze of his. 

'Kyoya-nii~' She giggled, wraping her arms around him. 

'Good morning, Hannie.' He smiled. 

She gently tugged at his jacket and inhaled the scent of lavender from him. He noticed this too and leaned in closer, picking her legs up he hoisted her off the ground carrying her bridal style. She squeaked and gripped on his jacket for support. 

'Kyoya-nii.. Where are we going?' She quietly whispered in his ear. 

'Cafe? Or maybe you would like to go somewhere exciting?' He answered. 

She nodded at the first request and rested her head comfortably on his broad shoulders. He walked down the pavement towards a cafe he very well knew down the street. 

When arriving the cafe, he gently set her small body on a seat near the window. During her sleeping session he had ordered noodles with eggs for Hannie and waited for her to awake. 

Hannie fluttered her eyes open to find Kyoya texting to a certain business man due to his concentrated look and serious texting. She sat upright and rubbed her eyes. 

'Ah,' He softened his gaze. 'You're awake Hannie-chan.' He smiled. 

'How long have I been asleep?' She questioned. 

'Quite sometime.. Here's some food I ordered for you, it's still warm luckily.' He mentioned, pointing at the bowl of noodles in front of her. 

She took the chopsticks and bundled the noodles together before inserting the delicious food in her mouth. Kyoya silently watched her enjoying the delicacy. 

'Is it delicious?' He asked. 

'Purfect.' She muttered, with a smile. 

--

Honey, stumbled down the corridor almost falling to the floor. His eyes were dark and he was breathing very hard. His face looked completely pale. 

'H-Hannie..' 

He fell to the floor, his breathing slowly dying away, and in a blink of an eye his eyes closed shut. Mori was at the front door coming back from grocery shopping, when he saw Honey he immediately ran over to him. 

'Honey?! Honey!' Mori panicked. 

He quickly called the house staff and they brought him to his bedroom with his personal doctor. Honey knew why this was happening and he knew he had to warn Kyoya fast. 

~ A few months ago ~

Honey walked towards the gravestone under the moonlight  and bent down while resting his hand on the hard surface. 

'Hey, Hannie. It's been a while.' He sighed. 

There, tilted on the side of the gravestone was a picture of Honey when he was 13 and Hannie when she was much more younger around 5 or so. They were both playing with the flowers at the backyard of their house. Everything seemed so perfect until Hannie was murdered. Mutilated. Made as a piece of trash. Warm tears formed in Honey's eyes just by thinking about it and he wiped those regretting tears away. 

'I really miss you, I mean the Host Club is fun and all with Haru-chan and Mori.. but it just seems empty without you.' He sniffed. 

'It's alright, nii-chan..' A soft voice called out. 

He focused his sight above the gravestone to find a apparition sitting on it which seemed to be Hannie. She smiled cheekishly and giggled. 

'I can be with you.. Resurrection. Plus I miss Kyoya-nii.. We've been together for quite some time but ever since I died one of the Soul Reapers took their memories away.' She pouted. 

'H-Hannie?' Honey gasped. 

'Listen, if you really desperately want me back.. You'll have to sacrifice something.' She sighed. 

'Anything.. I just want to spend it for you.' Honey smiled. 

'Well... You'll have to sacrifice your life. Once I'm resurrected, as I live on day by day your life supply will slowly drain and at some point when I'm completely happy and filled up to the brim with happiness you'll die but I'll live.' She explained. 

'It's alright.. I'll.. just deal with it.. Plus it's for you lil' sis.' He joked. 

She jumped down and gave him a hand shake. 

'If you say so then.' 

~~