Chapter Nine: Funeral

-December-

As the people of the Host Club they all gathered around the gravestone to mourn upon their friend they had just seen. Her smiling face. The snow had frosted upon her gravestone, the flowers had fallen upon her grave everything felt depressing except for Honey, this was his 2nd time witnessing his sister's death. It was horrifying and horrible. But he knew that she needed to do this in order to save his life. She did it for him. 

Everyone was dressed respectively black surrounding the gravestone while the local priests prayed for her soul. The ghost of Hannie sat upon her gravestone swinging her feet back and forth as she watched her friends mourn beside her was Kuro in his white suit. 

'Is it sad?' He asked. 
'No, not really. I've already experienced this.' She smiled. 'Atleast I know they care for me.' 
'Oh yeah, about that protection on your brother. Do you really want me to do this?' He asked stepping closer to Honey. 
'Yeah.' She giggled. 
'Alright then, I officially label myself Kuro as Haninozuka Honey's personal Shinigam guard from this moment until his death.' He said.

The contract had been sealed as a bright glow shimmered between the two men. Hannie smiled and waved at Kyoya. Now she was really disappearing. Away from this world. Hannie clicked her fingers and Kyoya could now sense Hannie. She had just given him the ability to see her but only for this small special moment. His eyes widened when he saw her sitting on the graveston smiling. 

'Take care, Kyo-chan~' 

The light grew brighter and the atmosphere was completely white. This was the end of the girl named 'Haninozuka Hannie'.

Or was it?