Chapter Three : Little Girl

The next morning Hannie visited the Host Club with smiling faces welcoming her, faces in Traiditional Japanese clothing.

'Hannie.. Go get change.' Honey instructed to Hannie, handing her a folded kimono.
'W-Wait why?' She muttered.
'Just go.. Alright?' Honey smiled, patting her head.

Other girls started squealing when they looked at the two siblings. Hannie nodded with a smile and left to the changing rooms. Coming back out with modern style kimono, it hung at mid thigh with a large ribbon tied behind and the translucent strings cascading down up until her knees with her long over sized sleeves.

'Isn't it perfect!!' Said a female voice, when the ground shook Haruhi groaned.

Renge, the club manager popped out from underground on a platform that was spinning 360 degrees, her arms flaid in the air.

'I made that dress for her. Haninozuka Hannie~' Renge laughed, her high pitch giggle echoed throughout the room.

Kyoya secretly covered his cheeks from blushing, at the appearance Hannie was in. Renge hopped towards the small girl hugging her tightly.

'Hannie~ How are you?' She smiled.
'I'm fine thank you.' She said punching Renge in the stomach, her ragdoll body flew across the room.
'Renge-san.. Please don't ever hug me like that.' Hannie smiled in a wicked way.

--

Kyoya strided his long legs towards the small figure that was drinking her green tea beside her cousin and brother. 

'If you would please excuse us, but I would like to talk to Hannie.' Kyoya asked Honey.
'Ah! It's fine~ Go ahead.. Right Takashi?' Honey blurted, tugging on Mori's sleeve.
'Hm..' He grunted, but Mori glared at Kyoya with a 'don't-you-dare-do-anything-suspicious-towards-her' glare.

Kyoya smirked nodding along, he helped the small girl up and guided her to another kotatsu table. They both sat at the opposite sides, their legs just inches away from touching. 

'What do you want to talk about? Onii-chan?' She smiled, tilting her head.

Kyoya stuttered with a blush when she said 'onii-chan' while the girls squealed from a distance. Kyoya sighed with relief noticing that she was only doing this to get the affection from the ladies.

'Uh.. Right.. I'm sorry for being rude to you the other day about not joining.. you guys.' He uttered.
'It's fine, Kyoya-nii.' She smiled, squeals once more filled the empty distance.
'Because Kyoya-nii is a kind gentleman.' She giggled.

'Don't trust him Hannie.. He's the dark lord!-' Tamaki hissed but Hannie grabbed his skull crashing it onto the floor.  
Kyoya-nii isn't the dark lord! He's a prince. A dark prince.' Hannie laughed, throwing Tamaki's lifeless body at Haruhi. 'Hannie-chan..' Kyoya breathed.

'Kyoya-nii.. Please take care of this club and my brother. Don't let any dangers stop them from their wonderful adventures up ahead.' Hannie said.
'Y-Yes..' He stuttered. She bowed, before getting up and making her way back to Honey's kotatsu.

Kyoya examined her small figure, her shoulders.. waist.. thighs. He blushed madly, what was he thinking? Being a pervert.  He quickly got up and headed towards the couch.