Chapter Eight: His Warmth, Her Death [P1]

In a world filled with such wonderful imaginations not everything goes as planned for many. For a certain girl, Haninozuka Hannie her life is a spiral to the depths of hell. Being resurrected from her accident by the strength of the love from her brother she goes on living as a normal girl once more. A brand new memory in everyone's mind except for Honey. For Honey it's a bright heaven that she's back but for Hannie it's a living hell. She didn't really wanted this in the first place but to satisfy her brother's loneliness she had to accept the offer.

--

Whilst Kyoya was watching Hannie throw fish food into the pond the sun was already setting upon the family park, a buzz vibrated in his jeans and he quickly fished out his phone. Answering it without even moving his eyes off Hannie.

'Otori Kyoya present.'

'Kyoya? It's me, Mori. Honey's health is fatal, he's not breathing properly. He told me to call you first and not to bring the others except you and Hannie.' Mori panicked across the line.

Kyoya glanced at the now approaching Hannie with a bright smile, she wasn't going to be so happy after this.

'Sure, I'll,' He paused. 'I'll head over.'

He hung up and slid the cellphone back in his pocket and gestured Hannie to follow him back to her house. They talked on and on about festivals and shooting stars and how much fun Hannie had within the few days.

'So mind telling me why we're going back?' Hannie asked.

'Something came up at your house.' Kyoya said.

'Ooh, a birthday party?' She laughed.

'No, a funeral.' Kyoya thought, but he quickly shook the thought off. No he wasn't supposed to act negative on Honey. He was supposed to be supportive, what was he thinking?

--

Once they reached the house Hannie could sense the temparature of the air, it dropped and the aura was strange. Now Hannie knew why he didn't want to tell her what came up at the house. Kyoya gently placed Hannie standing on the floor and she immediately rushed to the living room where Honey was put in a futon and there was a wet towel placed on his forehead. Mori was sitting beside him with his head hung low along Yasuchika ; Haninozuka Yasuchika or also known to Hannie - Chika-chan.

'Ah, Chika-chan..' Hannie blindly greeted.

'Don't call me that!' He growled.

Kyoya politely seated himself beside Mori as he examined Honey, his breathing was raspy and his face was red. Hannie seated herself opposite of the three men and took the towel off his forehead.

'Onii-chan, you baka.' The three men gasped in unison.

'H-Hannie-san.' Mori muttered.

'You're the idiot, lil' sis.' Honey groaned, causing everyone to panic.

'I'm not the one that told some dead person to come back.' Hannie joked.

You see, everyone in the world that had met Hannie in her previous life were reset, their memories of her were erased except for Honey. Even her Yasuchika-niichan never remembered a thing about her until the day she was resurrected. Now there she sat watching her brother dying. She could see his soul almost pulling away from his body. It was only a matter of time. She leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

'The only way to redo all this is for me to die again. If you want to get back your life, you have or anyone has to kill me.'

When she detached from his ear she could see his shocked expression and tears welling up.