Chapter Six: Consumed by his Darkness

A knock radiated from the wooden door and she perked her head up from the blankets that draped around her cold body. Then a voice soothingly called out to her. 

'Hannie-chan? Are you okay, Haru-chan wanted to know and so did Tamaki. You've made them worried.' 

An all too familiar voice ; Honey. 

She couldn't just reject her nii-chan because it had been years since they were this close with each other and this time she wasn't going to let it all go down the dumps. Her small feet gently scraped against the wooden floorboard as it creaked and approached the doorway. Her fingers gripped onto the metallic door knob but before she could turn it, she heard another all too familiar voice. 

'I doubt she would be going out.. Let's just leave.' Kyoya's cool voice sighed. 

'Eh? We just can't leave her, she's been in her for like a week and a half.' Haruhi panicked. 

'I agree with Kyoya, we should just give her time. She might still be gathering her calmness and trying not to pressure herself.' Tamaki interruppted. 

'Ah,' Haruhi paused. 'Fine, Sorry to bother you Honey-chan. We'll be heading off now.' Haruhi apologized. 

'It's fine, I'm pretty sure Hannie-chan will come out.. soon.' Honey laughed.

Hearing their footsteps fade away she released the door knob and cursed under her breath while tears stained the floorboard. Glancing over at her bed she found Han-chan all torn up. Suddenly yanking the door open she ran out the room and dashed down the corridor chasing after her brother. 

Although when she reached the entrance of their house they were already gone with Honey standing there just smiling at the closed door. 

'Nii-chan?' Her frail voice shook. 

'Huh?,' He turned around. 'Ah, Hannie-chan. It's good to see you up again. Why not have a lunch with waffles? Sounds nice right?' 

The blankets still draped around her and shielding her away from the light she nodded with a 'Hmm' along. Tagging behind her nii-chan to the kitchen she merely drooped her head down. 

--

'How is it? Does it taste delicious?' Honey laughed, hugging Usa-chan closely to his chest. 

'Very..' Her small voice agreed, engulfing bits of the waffle. 

'Say, Hannie-chan.. Where's Han-chan?' He asked ,tilting his head with curiousity. 

'I.. I, Han-chan's sick.. I'll have to get a replica to serve under Han-chan's place.' Hannie quickly lied. 

'You do know it's not good to lie right Hannie?' Honey sighed, getting up her patted her sister's head and headed off but the sound of the fork being thrown on the floor had attracted his attention. 

Turning his head to the side he saw her holding a knife, the blade was shining brilliantly under the glimmering light sources, and she charged towards Honey with the blade. 

Honey dodged luckily grabbing her arm and twisting it before smashing her body to the floor but that didn't go as planned when she kicked his leg and smashed him down with the strength left in her. Honey groaned, under defeat he flinched from the pain pulsing through his skull. 

'Tell me, Honey. How does it feel to be suddenly rejected on when you've tried so hard,' She paused with tears hitting against her cheeks. 'You've tried so hard and your very best to impress one person but they just couldn't accept your feelings accussing the law to not allow the romance between two to continue onward.'