Chapter 1 - Sweet Dreams

Caution!! Adult Content!!  Readers You Have Been Warned!!

Chapter 1 – Sweet Dreams

            He ran his fingers through her hair. Oh how good it felt, warm and sensual. She loved it, better yet, she loved him. But wait. Who was he anyways? Kenina froze, Hold on, she thought, I do believe I went to bed alone this night. Kenina slowly opened her eyes, slightly wincing with a fear that she wouldn’t like what she saw.

It was completely dark in the room except for the rays of moonlight that seeped through the shutters of the window. Alright, she thought breathing deeply trying not to let her fear take over. There is just enough light to see. Well, there is the nightstand, and on top is my candle. Which reminds me I really must get a new one, that one is fading rather quickly… Wait shut up you stupid girl! what are you thinking,, some beast is very well molesting you in your sleep and you’re worried about candlesticks? What on earth is the matter with you! She slapped herself mentally then began resuming the slow scanning of her eyes across the room, slowly working her way to the shape above her. Good god! She exclaimed in her thoughts as a hand slid around her waist, halfway there, just a little further and you’ll be able to make out his form. The man, or rather beast she thought, was no longer leaning over her. No instead he had begun spreading her legs slowly, feeling her thighs as he went about going for his goal. Alright, this is it, just look at him and be sure, then you can scream your bloody lungs out.  

Slowly Kenina looked down at her chest, her brown hair in a braid laying on top of her breast slowly slid off with the turn of her head, her eyes trailed down her lightly embroidered nightgown. Eventually reaching her thighs, she saw and gasped. In between them was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. The tan thick trunk of a man complete with abundance in muscle, grew from between her legs like the tree she compared him too. Goodness. She took a large breath in, preparing to moan as something entered her, Lord help me, her thoughts cried, her eyes trailed up the muscular chest to the broad shoulders they grew into, which were moving with the thrusting she felt. Beautiful.

As Kenina’s eyes went higher, she saw the toned neck and sighed in pleasure. But as her eyes tried to go higher to see the face she knew would be beautiful, she couldn’t do it. Not that she didn’t want to, her eyes physically would not let her. What in the..? she thought as she tried yet again to look at his face, but her eyes declined her the sight yet again and went straight to the cold stone ceiling. Then she noticed something else strange. Stone? But my house has a straw roof? Kenina started getting a sinking feeling, where in the hell am I? And who am I with?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

“Kenina,” a hushed voice called. Kenina stirred slightly.

“Kenina Xzavier, I need you to wake up right this minute!” oh now what, she thought bitterly to herself. That’s when she realized it. Kenina’s eyes flew open and she jumped off of her small cot in the corner of the room. Her brown hair , which was once in a nice braid, was sticking off of her head and out of the remains of a braid every which way. “it was all a dream,” she said rather loudly without realizing.