Chapter 1: We're going where?

Percy's POV

I was sleeping and dreaming about blue cookies but of course Annabeth just had to wake me up. "SEAWEED BRAIN WAKE UP! WE HAVE A MEETING IN THE BIG HOUSE IN 10!" she shouted. Ugh that's the fifth one this week! Slowly I got up and put on a pair of jeans and a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and head out the door to the Big House.

When I got to the Big House I saw Chiron, Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Thalia, Nico, Hazel, Frank and Annabeth sitting at the table and looked up at me. Chiron motioned me to sit down next to Annabeth so I sat down and let him speak.

"A long, long time ago the goddess, Hecate, made a school of magic called Hogwarts-" Chiron got interrupted by Leo who burst out laughing at the name 'Hogwarts'. "Hogwarts? What kind of name is that?!" he said between laughs. Chiron just glared at him and continued. "Anyways I'm going to send all of you to Hogwarts to protect Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley tonight and you will get on the train for Hogwarts tomorrow morning at 9:00 am sharp.You need to pack enough clothes for a year and anything else you need. Here is $1000 in galleons," he said while placing a bag on the table,"Annabeth will hold on to that. I hope you all have a safe trip. There will be pegasi waiting for you when you are ready to leave. Goodbye." he said and walked (or should I say trotted) out of the room.

The rest of us just sat in silence until Leo spoke. "So we're going to Hogfarts. anyone excited?" "Hogwarts, Leo" Annabeth corrected him. "Hogwarts Hogfarts same thing." he muttered.

We all walked to the dining pavilion to eat some lunch and then after we would pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour and a half later....

Annabeth's POV

I grabbed my trunk and said goodbye to my siblings then met Chiron at Thalia's tree. I saw I saw all the others coming down with their luggage and we all got on our Pegasi and took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi how did you like the first chapter?! Ya it was really short and I'll try to make the rest longer. Bye remember to vote, comment and eat blue cookies!!!!!!!!!(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)

- Mia daughter of Poseidon