Chapter 2: Diagon Ally

Thalia's POV

Right now I'm a little scared. Ok I'm terrified. I don't like being up in high places and I wish this would be over already. "Are we there yet?!" I yelled to Annabeth. "Thals, for the fifth time already in the last two minutes, No we are not there yet. I know you're afraid of heights but we have been flying hours and there is still more to come. You will not fall off, you just have to trust Porkiepie ."(the Pegasus) she said. I nodded in response and held on tighter.

5 hours later

Finally we landed in a small clearing that's walking distance from The Leaky Caldron. When we got to the Leaky Caldron, we bought some butter beer and sat down at a table. "Tomorrow we're getting up at 7 am so we have 2 hours to get wands, books and owls ." Annabeth stated. "Oh come on I need my beauty sleep Annie!" Leo complained. "Then go to bed early and DO NOT call me Annie." she said sternly.

When we finished our drinks we walked up to the second floor and saw that there were five rooms so we would split up in pairs. I was with Annabeth in one room, Percy and Nico, Piper and Hazel, Leo and Calypso and Jason and Frank were in the rest. We were gonna do couples but that means I would have to be with Nico and just ew I'm a hunter of Artemis I could never do that! And plus we can't be left in a room alone or all Hades will break loose.

Next Day at Diagon Ally Annabeth's POV

First I dragged everyone to Ollivander's to get our wands. We all crowded in the tiny store and then an old man who I'm guessing is Ollivander came out of the back where most of the wands were. He smiled at all of us then asked, "Hello I'm Ollivander, now which one you would like to go first?" "I will sir." I said. "Hmm, wait right here." he said then disappeared into the back. He came back with four boxes then gave me a wand to try. I waved it at a pot but it shattered to pieces. "Nope, nope defiantly not." he muttered. He gave me another wand and I flicked it at a globe and it started to float. "13 inches, slightly flexible, olive tree and owl feather. Rare." he muttered.

(A/N I'm just gonna say who got what because I'm lazy)

Annabeth: 13 inches, slightly flexible, olive tree and owl feather, rare

Percy: 11 inches, stif, palm tree and horse hair, uncommon

Jason: 10 1/2 inches, flexible, Phoenix and pine tree, rare

Thalia: 12 inches, slightly flexible, Lightning, pine tree, very rare

Leo: 14 inches, stif, dragon heart string, steel, common

Calypso: 10 inches, flexible, moon lace petal, maple tree, very rare

Piper: 13 inches, slightly flexible, dove feather, white birch tree, uncommon

Frank: 12 inches, stif, shark tooth, imperial gold, very rare

Hazel: 14 1/2 inches, flexible, emerald, bone, uncommon

Nico: 10 inches, stif, shadows, pomegranate tree, very rare

After that we got owls and then went to get our books. "Ok we need books for potions, dark arts, spells, transfiguration, and any other classes that we have." I said as we walked into the store to get books. We all grabbed the books we needed and then payed for them. "That will be 40 galleons please." the lady said at the cash register. I placed the money on the counter and then we left to get our stuff that was in our rooms at the Leaky Caldron.

Percy's POV
As we left the Leaky Caldron we ran to Kings cross station. Annabeth had our tickets and I'm pretty sure they said platform 9 3/4 but I only saw platforms 9 and 10. "Where's platform 9 3/4?" I asked. Just then we saw a plump red haired lady and who I'm guessing are her kids the arch that's between platform 9 and 10. "Excuse me but can you tell us how to get to platform 9 3/4?" Annabeth asked the lady. I saw this guy with black shaggy hair and glasses staring at Annabeth with dreamy eyes and I immediately put my arm around Annabeth's waist and glared at him.
Harry's POV
I saw a group of people walk up to Mrs. Weasley and ask her how to get the the platform the girl who asked was really pretty and when I say pretty I mean angelic. But I must have been staring for a while because a guy next to her that was muscular and had a tan with sea green eyes and black hair put an arm around her waist and glared at me.

Ha she was probably dating him because he looked like me. Well I'll have her once she finds out I'm the chosen one, the one who defeated Voldemort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey this chapter is longer than the first one and lets just say that Harry and Ginny are just friends but secretly still have crushes on each other. Well bye
Comment, vote and eat blue cookies!!!!!!!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
(Pretend they're blue)
-Mia daughter of Poseidon