Chapter 17: I Think The War Started Part One

Me: who wants to do the disclaimer?

Jason: Mia doesn't own PJO or HP

Me: good enough on with the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy's POV

All the sudden there was this huge bomb like noise. The room shook and people started screaming. Then the windows shattered and Greek monsters started jumping through. "Oh my gods." Annabeth said. I then uncapped Riptide and sliced the monster charging at me.

The wizards and witches started shooting spells but they bounced off of then and disappeared. Annabeth and I were back to back, swords in hand. "I never thought I would say this but I'm kinda mad that I might ruin this dress." Annabeth said then slashed a monster.

I looked around and say Mia and Kayla protecting some of the wizards and witches, Jason was flying around and shooting lightning bolts at monsters, Piper was charm speaking, Frank was a bear, Hazel was shooting gems at monsters, and Nico was summoning skeleton warriors.

"First years!! Follow Piper and Hazel to the dungeons!!" Mia yelled and the first years ran to Piper and Hazel, who were currently clearing a path. "Mia!! I need your help to summon a wave!!" I yelled to her. "Kayla cover me!" Mia yelled to Kayla and then she moved the aim of her bow to the monsters trying to block Mia from me.

"Frank!!" I shouted over the noise. "Yeah?!" He shouted back then turned into a bird and flew over. "Get the students to the arena and get them weapons." I said. He nodded and then started to gather the students, leading them to the arena.

Then I saw people coming through the windows. Must be followers of  Voldemort, I thought.
As Mia finally made her way through the mess of monsters, Annabeth covered us as we concentrated on making a wave of water and I felt the familiar tug in my stomach. As more monsters and Voldemort's minions piled into the hall, they were suddenly flooded by water and we made the current pushing them out of the room.

"Annabeth I can't hold them off much longer." I said, my arms starting to feel a bit weak. She nodded and worked harder on fending them off on the opposite side of me. "Mia, help Annabeth. I got this." I said. She was about to protest but she stopped herself. She controlled some water and made a forceful blast of water in front of Annabeth and then drew her sword.

My arms were feeling weak and I pushed the water out the windows, knocking down more monsters. I slashed another monster and saw Thalia and Kayla, back to back with their bows aimed and repeatedly shooting. Piper, Hazel, and Frank then came back, the Wizards and witches behind them. About half of them started fighting monsters and the others started taking on the Death Eaters.

I saw Harry running towards me. "Percy!! Duck!!!" He yelled and I did. He shouted a spell and a Death Eater flew backwards and hit a monster in the face. Then the monster got mad and killed the Death Eater. Then Frank killed the monster.

Harry stood next to Mia and shot more spells at Death Eaters while her and Annabeth took care of monsters.

Kayla's POV (for my Boo💙)

"Styx I ran out of arrows!!" I yelled. Uh oh probably shouldn't have yelled that. Monsters took advantage of this opportunity to try and kill me and I drew my twin daggers.

I looked over my shoulder for a split second and saw my sister. She was sweating and looked like she might pass out. Crap no no no. Mia don't do this. Do not pass out!

"Thalia cover me!" I pointed to Mia and she turned her aim over in that direction. I slashed monsters left and right as made my way over to her. "Mia. Stay with me. Look at me. You cannot pass out. You almost died when this happened in the last war." I said and put an arm under her to support her.

I made my way back to the table that Thalia and I we on and put her down on it. "It's okay Mia. It's okay." I said and gave her some ambrosia and nectar. The color started coming back to her face and she opened her eyes, which were filled with determination. "Thank you." She said then stood up and went into battle mode. We stood back to back as we usually are in battle and fought monsters and Death Eaters.

Mia's POV

I can't believe I let it happen again. C'mon Mia! You are stronger than this! Fight it!

This stupid curse Nike gave me. On a quest, I had a challenge with Nike. I won and she got pissed at me. She gave me a curse an said that I'll never win in battle. Ever again.

It happened in quests after that and then it happened three times in the war with Gaea. It stopped happening for a while and I thought I overcame it. Until now.

I got pissed just thinking about it and I couldn't hold it in anymore. My vision turned red and I screamed curses at Nike in Greek for trying to get my killed multiple times. I stabbed a monster multiple times in the head then kicked it at a much bigger. The Minotaur.

Perfect.

Annabeth's POV

I heard Mia shouting curses and could tell that she was going into killing mode. And it's not what you think, it happened back at camp once and she put three demigods in the infirmary.

I quickly ran over to her and I saw she was walking towards the Minotaur. Poseidon's barnacles this is bad. She can get herself killed with this anger. It makes her weaker not stronger!
"Kayla!" I yelled. "I know! But a little help here?" She yelled but just as I got over there, I heard a scream. "Kayla!" I shouted. She got stabbed in the side. "No!" I shouted and leaped at the monster. I stabbed it in the neck and I looked back at Mia. Her face turned back to normal. "Kayla?" She whimpered as she saw her sister in my arms.

The Minotaur stalked his way towards Mia. "Mia behi-" but before I could finish, he sunk his sword through her stomach. She screamed in pain and fell to her knees, holding her stomach. "Percy!!" I screamed and started crying. He looked at me and his eyes fell onto his sisters. Percy ran over to the three of us and dropped Riptide, falling to his knees. "Mia? Kayla?" He said and tears fell from his eyes. "No. No this is my fault! This is all my fault!!" He screamed and ripped at his hair. I hugged him close and kissed his cheek.

"We need to get them out of here. They can still live but not if they stay here." I said and wiped my eyes. He nodded and sniffed. "Get Nico." He told me and I ran as fast as I could to find Nico.

"Nico!" I shouted and looked for him. I found him with Hazel and Frank. "Nico! It's Mia and Kayla! They're hurt!" I said in between breaths. His face fell at the mention of Mia. "Come on!" I said and dragged him bye his arm.

We got back over to them and Nico's face fell even more. "Get them to the hospital wing. Percy go with them." I said. Nico and Percy carried them in their arms and they Shadow Traveled to the hospital wing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been so long since I updated and since I just loooooovvvveeee angering you guys so much I decided to put the sad moment in there. I kid of course I just like to write sad scenes. Do you think they'll live? Yes? No? Maybe? Will one of them live and the other die? Find out in Part Two!!!

1327 words
-Mia