Chapter 7: Percy Has Blue Cookies?! ATTACK!!!!

Hermione's POV

I just sat down for breakfast when the mail came in.

"Yay I got something I bet it's-" Percy trailed off and looked at his friends.

Harry immediately saw this and shouted at him,"Aha I bet that's something from Voldemort." Percy looked at him weirdly and said,"Why would Moldyshorts send me blue cookies?". The Americans overheard this and stared at Percy.

"Did you-"

"Just say-"

"BLUE COOKIES?!?!?!!!???" They all finished.

"Umm hehe. No?" Percy said.

Thalia launched herself at Percy and they fell to the floor. "Gimme those cookies!!!!" she screamed. I wonder if they always act like this...

"Ow Pinecone get off!" Percy yelled then kicked her off of him and ran.

"COOKIES!!!!! GIMME THOSE COOKIES!!!!!!! I WANNA MARRY THEM!!!!!!!" Leo shouted and ran after him.

Annabeth ran the other way so she would be in front of Percy. Once she was in front if him she leaned in like she was gonna kiss him. But she did the complete opposite if that.

She judo flipped him!

"Hand over the cookies Percy or I won't kiss you for three months." she said smiling. "Oh please how could you not resist this." Percy said back while motioning to his body. (a/n Persassy!!!!! ok you can continue now)

Annabeth just glared at him and he gave her the cookies but not before he took some for himself....

Annabeth's POV After breakfast

I think Hermione likes Percy. She stare at him and then blushes and always smiles at him tries to flirt and she always asks if she can do his homework or if he needs anything!

It gets really annoying sometimes because she will ask him stuff whenever she sees him! Gods she's annoying.

Sorry ADHD anyways Harry came up to me after breakfast. "Hey Annabeth." he said cheerfully. Ugh! "What now Harry?!" I asked annoyed.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend." he said to me. "Oh I just love to be your girlfriend." I said sarcastically.

His eyes lit up and then he leaned closer to me but just before he got any closer I punched him then judo flipped him.

What in Hades is wrong with this guy?!?!? First he doesn't understand sarcasm and then he tries to kiss me!!!! Ugh boys these days!! I thought while walking off....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that is chappie 7!!!!! How did u like it?!?! please comment and vote!!!!!!

-Mia