Chapter 14: War Plans

me: hey

Frank: I'll do the disclaimer today

me: thank you

Harry: you said I could do the disclaimer!

me: well you can do it next time I promise

Harry: *mutters* you better

me: excuse me? what you think you can beat me at something? did you know I just love to bite people?

Percy: its true I know by experience

Frank: enough chit chat let me do the disclaimer! Mia doesn't own PJO HOO or HP J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do

me: ok thanks story time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thalia's POV

All of us know that there is a war coming and we need to train people. That's what we're doing right now.

Some people weren't that bad some people are really bad and the rest are either so bad that they don't even know how to hold a sword or good with a sword. So really just a mix of everything.

Mia told us that there will be a huge monster and death eater army and then some noseless guy, Gaea and Kronos. This is gonna be yet another war.

I looked over at the archers and saw that Ginny was pretty good with a bow and I also noticed Harry was good with a sword and Hermione is good with a dagger.

Ron still needs practice. I don't think he's really putting his heart into it. Lets see how he is with a spear.

"Hey Ron how about you try a spear, just to see how it feels." I handed him a wooden spear with a dragon's tooth on one end.

"Too heavy, too light?" I question. He smiled at me. "No, it's not too heavy or too light, it feels fine."

"Well here I'm the master with spears so I'll teach you some things to remember first then defense and offense."

(A/n I have know idea how to use a spear so I'll just time skip)

One hour and thirty minutes later

The demigods and I were looking at a layout of Hogwarts, deciding where to put up troops and deciding where the enemy forces would come.

"I think they will come out of the woods but I also think they might attack all around the school." Nico stated.

"Yeah I agree with Nico. I do think they will come out the woods but how about to be safe we set troops all around the school and also have the archers on the Astronomy Tower and all the other towers. We also should check with Chiron that Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are ready to attack when we need them. Half of Camp Jupiter here, the other at Camp since the enemy will be attacking there too." Mia said.

We all nodded in agreement. "Yeah um when will they be attacking?" Leo asked. "I overheard Gaea and Noseless talking to attack sometime in winter when I had the first dream." Mia told us.

"Ok so we defiantly need to be armed and ready in the winter and it could be any time in winter. It could be the beginning of winter, mid winter or at the end. All I'm hoping is that the war won't start at the ball." Piper said.

All the boys groaned. "Do we have to go to the ball." Percy whinnied. "Oh don't be such a baby Percy. It'll be fun!" Mia said to him. "Oh and Thals you have to go too."

"Nooooooo!!!!!!!! Why oh why do I have to go to the ball! I'm not a fan of all that centaur poop." I complained.

Mia just rolled her eyes. "Come on let's go to dinner I'm starving!" she said dragging Percy and I by our ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~so that's the fourteenth chapter soooo did y'all like it? remember to vote and comment
BYE!!!!

MIA