Chapter 17: I Think The War Started Part Three

Me: I don't own PJO HOO or HP Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling do

Leo: on with the story

Me: wait grab some tissues!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kayla's POV

Mia still wasn't awake and Leo said he'd get Calypso to help her.

But that was an hour ago.

Mia's POV

I could here Kayla talking to me. I wanted to yell out to her but it's like my voice stopped working. All I could see was black. I couldn't move, talk or even blink. Only breath.

When the giant came in, I could feel her emotional and physical pain. We have a twin link between each other. I felt her drag me off if the bed and under it and the pain was unbearable. I wanted to cry out to her to stop but I knew she was only trying to protect me. And thank the gods Leo came in. I think we would have died if he didn't and he saved us.

Kayla kept on talking to me but I still couldn't reply. "Mia." She said again. "Calypso still isn't here and I don't know if more monsters are gonna come in." I wanted to comfort her but I still couldn't do anything. It was like I was a frozen in a block of ice.

"Mia, please do something to give me a sign you are okay. Except that you are most likely in a coma from pain and blood loss." She said and I heard her sniffling from crying so much. "You are my other half and you can't die. I won't let you."

Percy's POV

I stabbed the last monster around me and I saw three figures walking towards us. Two I recognized. Princess Potty Sludge and her son, Kronos.

There was also this weird snake face guy. Oh I think that's Moldy Shorts. He kinda does look like he's molding no wonder why he's named that.

Anyways, all of the Wizards looked scared and all of the demigods looked furious. I felt Annabeth lace our hands together and I pulled her close to me. "Percy." She whispered. "What if- what if one of us don't make it? What if you die? I can't go through that again, only this time you'll be gone forever." I looked at her. "Annabeth. Don't talk like that. We will make this together. I'm never leaving you again, remember?" I told her. She hugged me hard. "Stay by my side. Don't leave me. Ever." She said. "Well of course Wise Girl." I said cracking a smile. I swear I heard her whisper 'Seaweed Brain'.

Piper's POV

My head was still pounding from when I got knocked out. When I saw the three figures coming towards us, I knew one of them was Gaea. I remembered that Kronos was there too. I never saw Kronos before but most of the others from Camp have.

I heard a student gasp and whisper, "it's Voldemort!". I squinted at the third figure. "I think Aphrodite needs to give him a makeover." I muttered. The student gave me a questionable look. I gave her a look back and she looked away, embarrassed.

I saw Percy and Annabeth run outside. "Jason come on!" I said and grabbed his hand.

Leo's POV

I've been searching for Calypso for an hour. "Calypso!!" I shouted for the 100th time. I pushed past more students and I finally found her.

She was with Will and a few Apollo kids, healing the injured. "Calypso!" I said out of breath when I got to her.

"Leo? Are you hurt?!" She asked frantically. "No, no, I need to watch over Kayla and Mia. I've been searching for you but I couldn't find you." I said and collapsed on the ground, trying to catch my breath.