Chapter 11: Nonsence And More Nightmares

Me:hey who is gonna do the disclaimer? I need someone!

Leo:ooh ooh me!!!!! pick me!!!!!

Me: you already have done the disclaimer so go away

Annabeth: I'll do it

Me: thank you you are so kind and guys tell me if the media doesn't work if it doesn't go to YouTube and put My House Flo Rida literally the best song evah! Now, Annabeth

Annabeth: Mia doesn't own the series PJO, HoO, or HP Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling do

Me:thank you now, here is chapter 11!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

Liars.

The Americans weren't demigods! How could they be demigods? It's just a myth. But during Divination is what really ticked me off.

We were on our way to divination and when we sat down at the tables, the professor started chanting something.

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call

To storm or fire the world must fall

An oath to keep with a final breath

And foes bear arms to the doors of death

(A/n the prophecy is probably not all the right words but just deal with it)

I saw all the Americans with tears in their eyes. Mia made a gesture, that was probably not pleasant in Ancient Greek, to Professor and they all walked out.

Who do they think they are? Except for Annabeth of course and tonight I will win her over.

Percy's POV

Stupid professor. Stupid Divination. Stupid prophecy. Stupid Gaea. Do you want me to go on? I have plenty more.

Anyways Harry doesn't believe us and I over heard Harry muttering to himself about winning over Annabeth or something. Ha like that will happen. He hasn't fell into Tartarus for her and a lot of other things I don't wanna mention.

We were on our way to dinner when I saw Harry fuming and having an argument with Mia. Mia was literally shaking with anger radiating off of her.

"What you don't believe us? Is it because you and your stupid little friends think they saved everything?" Yeah he angered her alright. I better stop her before she takes after me and blows up the school.

"Mia! C'mon don't do anything stupid and that you will regret." I ran up to her.

"Go away Percy! This little twat thinks we're lying!" she yelled.

"Ok I will show him we're not." I made a rainbow and took out a golden drachma. "O Fleecy do me a solid. Show Harry what I have been through, starting when I was twelve."

The image showed when I was twelve years old again and I was defeating the Minotaur.

Time skip to when Percy and Annabeth fell into Tartarus Harry's POV

Wow the Americans been through a lot and Percy an Annabeth fell into Tartarus? That is bravery. No wonder they all ended up in Gryfindor. Percy and Annabeth have been through a lot and Annabeth is way out of my league so I would never get her. I still like Ginny though.

I apologized to Mia and Percy and sat down to eat, my feelings for Annabeth all gone and I became good friends with the demigods.

Mia's POV night time

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Ok nightmares here I come.

Nightmare

I was in the same place I was last time and the three musketeers were in front of me.

"Greetings Mr. No nose. Gaea, Kronos not nice to see you. where were we... Oh yeah questioning me not answering the usual. What do we got today?" Gaea sneered at me. "Foolish girl! This time you better answer!" she yelled. "Kronos! Bring the weapons! It's time to make her scream for her mother! oh wait! Her mother is dead!" Gaea smirked and Noseless laughed. Tears threatened to fall but I had to be strong.

"Don't you talk about my mother you *BEEP*!" I screamed at her. Gaea picked up a dagger on a table next to her. Then she stabbed me stomach. I screamed loudly. Probably so loud, Japan could her me.

I was breathing heavily and a red sticky substance covered my belly. Gaea stabbed me again in my thigh. And then in my left arm.

I could hear I voice but it sounded so far away

"Mia! Mia wake up! Annabeth give me the nectar and ambrosia! Quick!" it said.

"Nico." I said "I love you!" tears streamed down my face. I will probably never see him again.

I slipped into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffy!!! it's been awhile sorry it took me forever!!! I am horrible!!!!!

Byeeee!!!!!

-Mia