Chapter 3

*Jovon in pic*

Dad let me stay home from school for a few days to get settled in but today is the day I have to go."Autumn girl get out of bed you going to be late for your first day of school Terry said while leaning against my door.Terry had finally came around and told me the reason he was mad at me.He thought I didn't want to be here which is true and didn't like them which was not true because I loved all my siblings accept the she-devil herself Makayla.She had made this transition from living with my mom to them very hard. We had got into another fight my second day here which landed both of us to get our phones taken until tomorrow.I sighed and got out of bed."Tell Jada not to leave me Terry"I said.He nodded and left so I could get dress.My room had it own personal bathroom which make me very happy.I brushed my teeth and washed my face then put my clothes on.I let my hair hang today and it fell down in waves to the middle of my back.I don't really wear much make up just some eye liner and lip gloss to make my lips pop.As I was walking down the hall dad came out him and Cher room and stopped me. "I decided to give you your phone back since you been trying so hard to cope to this situation" he said and handed me my precious IPhone 6.I nodded because I didn't want to say anything to lose my baby again and went downstairs to find Jada and Makayla waiting on me."Bout time you came sheesh trying to get pretty and shit when you ugly as fuck"Kayla said. I sucked my teeth but held my tongue and followed Jada out the door to her car.She drives a black 2015 Chevy impala. I got in the passenger side making the bitch sit in the back seat. The school year had just started when I came to Bainbridge so I shouldn't be far behind in my studies. My phone vibrated and I seen had a message from Qua. It read Wyd baeeeee and I replied Omw to school. Makayla sat up to see who I was texting and said "Who that yo boyfriend" She asked. "Yes it is why" I said with attitude. "Damn I cant just ask a question" She said."Whatever girl" I say and sighed. Jada snickered and glanced my way then at Kayla. I shrugged and continued texting my muffin. A few minutes later we arrived to this semi-huge school named Bainbridge High School but the locals just say BHS. Jada parked the car and Kayla jumped out 3 quick and left without a word. Jada and I got out the car and she walked me to the front office to get my schedule. I walked in the office only to walk into a brick wall. Apparently the wall wasn't a wall but a fine light ski-wait he looks familiar. "Sorry I wasn't wat-Autumn" A very familiar voice said. Now that I can see his face I realized who it was."Jovon" I said in surprise.

*Jovon's pov*

"What you mean I can't change my schedule" I yelled at the front desk women. I didn't know her name and I really didn't give two fucks. "Young man lower your voice and I mean we have new students coming in and changing schedules are not allowed right now" she said sternly and looking at me over her glasses. I sighed and turned around to leave only to run into the most beautiful girl I ever seen. "Sorry I wasn't wat-Autumn" I say when I realized who she was. "Damn she got finer since the last time I seen her" I thought."Jovon" she said in surprise signaling she hadn't realize who I was either. "Damn ma how you been" I said. She was finna reply but Jada fine ahh beat her to it and said "Umm sorry to intrude but we got to get her schedule and go to class"she said. I looked at Autumn and she was trying to avoid looking at me and I could tell she was uncomfortable and didn't want to talk to me so I  nodded and left the office. "Summer said she'd gotten finer and all plus she had a boyfriend" I thought. "Shit just more work for me to get her to break up with him but it shouldn't be that hard since long distance really don't work that much" I have to make her mine again and the first step is to apologize for what happened back when we dated a few years back.