Chapter 2

*JaQuan in pic*

"Hey hoe" Makayla,my step sister, said as she walked in my room. I sighed I really didn't have time for this I really want to call my muffin. "Makayla get you ass out my room before I beat yo ass" I said."Psshh girl please take yo stank weave having ass back to South Carolina to yo hoish ass mama" She said smirking. "This hoe got me heated now" I thought. I reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair and punched her ass in the face." Hoe first of all I stay in Miami,Flordia and second my mama is sick and is not hoish and third say some shit bout my mama again and I will beat yo ass for real" I said angrily."Aye damn Autumn let go girl I was just playing" she sobbed. "Well I don't play like that" I said and let her go."I'm telling your dad" she said sniffling. "Girl go ahead with yo baby ass you 17 acting like a child" I said and laughed. She left my room and I pulled out my phone to call my muffin. Instead of calling I face timed him. He answered the call and his face came up. "Hey babe what's wrong" He greeted. "I miss you so much but guess what happened" I said still mad. "What bae""This hoe, my step sis just tried me" I said."Don't worry bout her she aint bout it" He laughed. I laughed too."Bae so how have Bainbridge been so far" He asked." Well we going into town tomorrow but right now I just need to unpack" I tell him." Autumn get down here" My dad yelled from downstairs." Who was that"Qua asked. I sighed "No one but my dad" I sighed."I'm busy" I yelled back. Qua laughed." You better go down there and see what he wants" He said.*sigh*"ok but don't hang up ill be right back" I said and laid my phone down on the bed and went downstairs. Everyone was there including my 2 sisters,Jade and Summer,and my brother, Terry, with a sobbing Makayla there saying dumbshit like that I had attacked her. "You attack your sister after we had that talk in the truck about you trying" He shouted at me as I came into the living room. I was taken back that he actually believed that bull she told him."First of all I didn't attack her she came at me calling my mama hoish and junk so I did what anyone would do I put her in her place and told her not to do that again" I said heatedly. "She's lying I just wish she never came here" Makayla said still trying to play victim. "Makayla that's enough" Cher said. Makayla was taken back that her mom had taken up for me. Even my dad was shocked. "But mo-""I said enough now go wash up for dinner" Makayla huffed and stalked away to do what her mother requested. "Autumn go back to your room and finish unpacking sweety,dinner will be ready in 10 minutes" Cher said to me. I looked around the room to see my dad had left and my sisters smiling at me but Terry was glaring at me for some strange reason. "I wonder what's his problem" I thought to myself. "Ok Cher "I said to her and walked back o my room only to hear footsteps behind me. I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen to see Qua was in the middle of changing. He was just pulling down his shorts when I was interrupted by my sisters Jada and Summer. Jada is my older sis by 2 years meaning she was 18 and like me was very attractive while Summer was my younger sister by 3 years but she was very cute for a 13 year old. Terry was also 13 but he just turned 13 unlike Summer whose finna be 14."Girl we missed you so much "They said at the same time and hugged me. "I missed you guys too" I say and smile. "Bae" Qua said. I had totally forgot he was on the phone. "Dang he fine girl who that"Summer asked while sitting beside me to look at Qua better. I laughed "Girl this is JaQuan my boyfriend/muffin I told yall about "A knowing look flashed across her letting me know she knows something I don't. I made a note to ask her bout that later. "Qua this is Jada and Summer" I introduced. "Hey ladies" He said and smirked when he seen they was speechless. "Yes yes I know my man fine but stop gushing over him" I said and laugh. They laughed and left. Qua had changed into a bucket hat with no shirt letting his tattoos show and some red shorts. "You must finna go hang with Tony and Anthony" I asked. "Yea Ill call you tomorrow ok bae" He promised. "Bae wait before you go sing me my favorite song" I said.He smiled and started to sing."

Baby I don't blame you

For being in the club

Getting all that love

'Cause your so beautiful

God made you to show that off

Now I ain't ever been the jealous type of guy

But I want you to myself, I can't lie

I know we ain't on no one on one thing

But baby, it should change

'Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking 'bout you

And when you be out on dates you be texting me too

Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off

I pray to God he ain't breaking you off

I don't want nobody but you

Kissin' on my tattoos

I don't want nobody but me

Talkin' to you

Until you fall asleep

We better stop playing (We better stop playing)

Before we mess around and someone gets hurt

I don't want nobody but you (Nobody but you)

Kissin' on my tattoos"

He finished and said he had to go and I squealed. I swear he gets me wet every time he sings.Qua hung up and at that moment Cher called me down to eat. After dinner I came back to my room and finished unpacking all my stuff. I looked at a pic of Brannon, my mom, and I took last summer and remembered I had to text him back. I looked at the time and it was 10:23 and knowing Bran he probably still awake. I texted him Hey and instantly got a text back. Bout time yo lil ahh txt me bk.I laughed and replied Boi hush I had to talk to my muffin. I decided to not tell him bout what happened cause he would've called and wanted to go off. We texted a little while more before I said I was sleepy and told him goodnight and put my phone on charge and went to sleep.