Chapter 7

*Autumn's Pov*

Shayla,Taej, Bt, and I walked in the lunchroom to see a group of girls and two of them fussing.

"Hoe you just need to shut the fuck up before I just bless your ass one good time"the light skin girl said."Damn she have some thick ass eyebrows I know that" I thought to myself and snickered.

"Bitch shut your dumbass up before I bust you out"the other girl said.She was darkskin and was also thick with a lil belly but not the unattractive kind.

"Bust her out Endia chy"La'Taeja yelled at her.I was going to tell her to stop being ghetto but shit I wanted to know too.

"Who is who"I asked.

"OK the light skin one is Chastity and the other one name is Endia and all them other hoes are Diamond,Cadecia,Ciara,Courtney,and Becky, they really aimt all that important doe"Bt told me.He haven't said a word about what happened and what he say and I'm surprised because of who his twin brother is but I'm grateful he didn't.I was about to reply but Chastity's voice cut me off

"Bust me out girl what do you even fucking know"

"Ok bitch well first I don't know why you mad at me for sucking yo man dick and fucking him and by the way he disclaimed yo ass and said y'all don't date when Robert big nose ass had you bent ova in a storage closet this morning and plus he nutted all ova yo face "Endia said then added "Boom go wash yo face nasty ass probably only wiped that shit off with a paper towel"

"Oh hell nall that's nasty ass fuck"Shayla said and laughed.

"Oh my gawd"I said

"I knew it"Taej said and shook her head

"Bitch I told you"Bonta said and Shayla then said"So you wasn't gonna tell me ok"

"Biihh only thing on yo mind was Magic'

"True"she said then laughed.

Chastity gasped and looked around the room to see everybody stating at her and whispering.Her eyes started to tear up and she ran out the room crying and her friends let and ran after her.

"Aww that poor lil thot"Taej said and her and Bt laughed.Endia came over to where we was standing and said hey to everybody and asked who I was.I told her and then we got in line to get something to eat.

"That hoe shouldn't have stepped up to me wrong"Endia said as we move down the line when Taej and Shayla asked why they was fussing.

"She still mad cause me and her man,Fred,had sex and all that over the summer and I'm like bitch the fuck ok and how many times you cheated on him"she said.

"Bitch you savage"

"I know"

We got our food and Magic and two other light skinned and brown skinnef guys joined us.What's up with all these lightskins.If Bran was here he would've been like all these light skins damn I hate them but he don't mean literal.

"Hey bae"Magic said to shayla as he put his tray down and kissed her.

"Aye you gonna eat your hotwings"the brown skinned asked.

"Yes she is damn Bryce leave my cousin alone"Bt said

"Shit Bonta is everybody yo cousin"he said

"Seems like it"he replied and shrugged.

"Well I'm Bryce and the one flirting with Taeja is Jeremiah"Bryce said.

"Shut the fuck up Bryce and hey"Jeremiah said.