Chapter 6

*Magic in pic*

Autumn's pov*

I couldn't believe what I had done.

Qua was my boyfriend, a very good passionate one and I went and cheated on him.

Technically Jovon kissed me first but I did nothing to stop him.
I tore out the room then ran down the hall crying not looking where I was going and it wasnt a surprised when I ran into someone.

"Aye ma watch where you goin"

"I'm sorry"I sniffled.

"Its cool yo"

He looked at me and recognision flashed across his face but then it was replaced with a look of worry when the realized I was crying.

*Magic's pov*

"Bae we got to get to class before we are late"Shayla moaned as I was kissing down her neck.

I huffed "Fine but we going to finish this later"I said and bit her lip.

"I plan on it daddy"she said and rubbed my crouch and laughed when she felt how turned on I was from our make out session.

We have them everyday before 2nd period and before lunch.We can't get alone anywhere during other times since everyone else have the same idea was us.Yes you could say we have thottish ways around here.Shit instead of Bainbridge High it should be call Thot High.

I gave shayla one last kiss and a slap on the ass and went our separate ways.I was rounding the corner when someone ran into me.

"Aye ma watch where you going"

"I'm Sorry"she said and sniffled.I said it was cool then really looked at her and realized she was the new girl shayla was talking bout.Damm she was fine but I wasnt attracted to her beacause my heart belongs to shayla but then I realized she was crying.

"What's wrong"

"Nothing its none it your concern"She snapped.

I raised my eyebrows and said "Aye you didn't habe to be rude its just seem like you can i see a friend right now"I said.

"I'm sorry and you right"She said and more tears fell.I was finn to go when she said

"I cheated on my boyfriend"she sobbed.I was shocked at how she had a boyfriend already and she just moved here and realized she probably meant she had one back where she came from.

"How I mean what happened"I said.

"I don't know I shouldn't have went to meet him"She said.

"Meet who"

"Jovon"she replied.I should've known he was involved.He was what you call the school player around here.That use to be me but now I have Shayla.

"The only way to fix this is just to tell your boyfriend and i don't know what you and Jovon did but still that would be the best choice"I said.

"But i don't know how"

"No one ever knows how to tell someone they love they cheated on them"