Chapter 4

*Summer & Terry in pic*

I really didn't want to talk to him so I was Finn to make up an excuse but Jada beat me too it.She told him we needed to get our schedules and head too class before we was late.He looked at me but i was trying not to look at him cause I was a little uncomfortable and then he left.I walked up to the front desk lady and she introduced herself as Mrs.Welch."I'm here for my schedule,I'm new"I say."Mmhh name"she said rather rudely.I held my tongue because I didn't want to get in trouble on my first day."Autumn Williams" I say sweetly with a fake smile."Mmhh here you go"she said and shoved my schedule in my hands.Jada and I left the office and went our separate ways.Let's see what I got
                                     Literature~8:10-10:15
                                     World History~10:15-12:20
                                     Lunch~12:20-12:50                      
                                     Health~12:50-1:05                                  
                                     Chorus~1:05-2:10
                                     AP Chemistry ~2:10-3:15
I guess this a good schedule I mean I got my three favorite classes.Chorus,World History,and Chemistry.I started to walk down the hall to my first class when I realized I didn't know where that is.I seen a girl and dude pushed up on the wall against each other talking and decided to ask them for help.As I got closer I realized they wasn't talking but kissing and not the normal white folks peck shit but the we finna fuck right here and now type kiss.I mean they was all over each other.I cleared my thought but they kept going and he started to pull her clothes over her head.I gasped and before I knew it I said"What the fuck are yall going to fuck here I the hall"I say in disbelief."Well maybe if you wasn't here"the dude growled and stepped back from the girl."J4 shut the fuck up you know I wasn't gonna let yo ass fuck me in no damn hall way B"the girl said in a  Jamaican ghetto kinda way."Hey girl I'm La'Taeja but everybody call me Taej but the haters call me hoe cause they man wants me"she said and chuckle. The dude had already left."The dumbass who was just here was J4"she added."Well I'm Autumn and I'm new"I tell her."Oh I can tell and hunty yo outfit is cute and yo weave on fleek"Taej complemented."Thank you gurl but my hair natural oh but can you help me to my class"I say.She asked for my schedule and I hand it to her.She looks it over and squeals."You got all my classes except that chorus shit ain't no singing bih"she say and we laugh.She leads the way to class and when we walk in the teacher stops talking and every body head turns our way."Dang I know I'm fine but you ain't got to stare"Taej said. "Ain't nobody worrying bout you I'm tryna see who that fine girl is behind you"A voice said who I already knew it belonged to.I step from behind La'Taeja too see Jovon avert his eyes when he seen who I was."Damn why he got to be in my classes"I thought."Got to tell my love about this"I was interrupted from my thoughts by the teacher. I couldn't help but notice how stale her bun and bang was."Um Taeja sit down and who are you"she said.Taeja mumbled something that sounded like I can't stand that bitch and sat down in front a pretty light skinned girl."I'm Autumn Williams I'm new"I said."Oh OK yes well I'm Dr.Copeland and just to let you know I don't tolerate tardiness""Did it accure to you that you are 10 minutes late to class"she said sternly and tried to wipe her bang to the side but it didn't move."No"I mumbled quietly."Not a good way to start um go sit over there in that empty desk between Shayla and Bt "She said."Shayla raise your hand"she added.The girl who sat behind Taej and who was obviously Shayla raised her hand.She was really pretty as I said before and her weave was slayed but she had that don't fuck with me aura around her.The only bad thing about sitting there is that Jovon sits right behind her.I take my seat and Dr.Colepland continued the lesson."Hey as you already know I'm Shayla"Shayla said."And I'm Bonta pronounced Bun Tae but everybody calls me Bt."the boy on the other side of me said.He looked oddly familiar but I couldn't place who he looked like until he said"I been expecting you my twin bro said you was coming and that I should look out for you""Is your brother Brannon"I asked."Yelp thats him alright"he said."Well that makes us cousins right"I said."Yea on my moms side"he said."Yes BT damn we know everybody yo damn cousin B"Taeja said and Shayla and I laughed. We quieted down cause stake weave as Bonta called her shot us an irritated look.A piece of folded paper flopped on my desk and I opened it to see what it read.It was from Jovon and I wrote him back.I conversation went like this.
J-Can we talk after class

A-No tf we cant

J-Man why not ma

A-Dont call me that and i have to talk to Qua first                                                    
J-Tf  you got to ask him for

A-Cause he my boyfriend

J-Please

A-Ok 5 minutes

J-Yes meet me down the hall by the boys bathroom

I gave him back the note and gave him a the fuck kind of look but agreed. I tried to listen to the remainer of the lesson but Bt being like his brother Brannon had Shayla,Taej,and I dying with laughter the whole time.The bell ranged and Bonta,Taej,and Shayla offered to show me to my next class.Turned out we all had the same schedule but Taej didn't have Chorus.I told them I'll catch up with them cause I had to use the bathroom.I turned and went to meet Jovon at the place he told me to meet him at.The hall was completely deserted and I started to think he stood me up when a hand grabbed and pulled me in an abandoned classroom.I gasped and started to scream but relaxed when I realized who it was."Chill shawty its just me"he said."Watever what did you have to tell me"I snapped."I just wanted to say I'm sorry for went down 2 years ago"he said sounding real sincere but I didn't really give a fuck cause I didn't care no more."Really that's all cause I don't care bout that no more it's in the past I moved on"I said."So you don't care about me nomoe"he says.He started slowly walking towards me making my voice falter"N-o"I said as he walked me back into a wall.He started kissing on my neck making my knees get weak."Wait what no I can't be actually enjoying this"I thought in my head but them thoughts faded as he started touching all over my body."Tell me you don't have feelings for me"He whispered as he continued to kiss up and down my neck."I d-d"I started but he cut me off by kissing me and I found myself kissing him back.