Chapter 9

*Autumn's Pov *

So apparently my so called step sister just happened to be awoke sitting on the porch when we pulled up and seen when Jovon kissed me.

Her being the "Good daughter"knew my dad didn't allow that so she just had to tell before it leads to "something more".

Whatever I'm just glad we was stopped before things got to far.I like Jovon but I'm also not over Qua.

"She's a bitch" my brother said as I walked passed his open door.

"Why aren't you sleep"

He shrugged then replied "couldn't sleep have a lot on my mind"

"like what"

"Like why you being so nosey" he says then laughs.

"Ha Ha very funny night"

"night sis" he called to my receding form.I trudged up the stairs to my room and went inside my bathroom.

I showered and got ready for bed.I layed down and checked my phone and seen I had 15 messages and 3 missed calls.Damn someone was blowing me up.

I decided to check the messages to see most was from Jovon asking was I ok and did I get in trouble.

The last few messages was from BT and someone I thought I wouldn't hear from again.I bypassed BT messages and read this person message.

J:I've been thinking a lot and we need to talk

J:R u busy ?

J:Your sis said you was with that Nigga I can't blame you for moving on ✌

"My sis" I thought to myself.They would never --that skanky bitch.When morning come she getting these damn hands again.I instantly texted to fix what Makayla did.

A:No its not like that

I didn't expect him to text back because he usually would be sleep ,so I was surprised when my phone vibrated.

J:Hmm I bet but I still need to talk to you ma

A: OK call me

J: can't tonight I'll call you tomorrow

My heart fluttered when I read that.I replied ok and realised I was looking forward for tomorrow.Another text came through and I seen it was Shayla.

S: Hannah & Bri fighting tomorrow girl

A: Lie again

S: Nope ova DJ

In the little time I was at BHS I found out alot about the kids and i know Bri was one of the school thots and DJ was one of the finnest niggas at the school.I also knew not to mess with that crazy ass girl Hannah.

A:ass whooping going her way and his

S: lmao u already know but night girl

A:night

I plugged my phone up and went to sleep waiting for what's going down tomorrow and the phone call I'm going to get later on but it ain't till later that realized I forgot all about Jovon.